☁︎ six ☁︎

author's note: hello everyone!!!!!!!! I am so sorry it took me 75 years to update this!! Christmas literally took all of my time away for finishing anything :( but part 6 is done & I hope you like it!! I'm writing part 7 as we speak. I love you all very much and thank you so much for reading this story & thank you even more if you vote for it!!!! again, I love you all to bits and I missed you all!! enjoy xoxo 

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

"Van," she interrupted, stopping me dead in my tracks of the journey I was on - exploring underneath her jumper.

"yeah?" I asked, my voice slightly raspy.

"we need to stop."

I stared at her, slowing lifting my body away from hers. "I, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you or anything."

she sighed deeply. "Van, you didn't upset me. it's just..."

"I understand, it's okay." I replied, not really giving her time to finish. "would you like me to take you home?"

"I'd rather you not," she said. "I hate sitting at home, alone in the dark."

whether I should have or not, I took her response as a subtle way of saying she'd rather go with me instead. without a word I just began to drive. it took less than ten minutes to get to the hotel, and about a second to park my car in the spot they'd given me.

"I hope this is alright," I said, breaking the silence.

"you hope what is alright?"

"this," I explained, pointing to the gigantic building. "bringing you with me, staying here. I hope that's alright."

"oh," she simply responded before nodding. "it's nice, actually." - I think she might have murmured a 'thank you'.

we both hopped out of the car and I slung my arm around her. carparks can be creepy at nighttime.

I led her to the staircase which would take us to the second floor. she took a leap ahead of me, darting up the pink-shag-carpeted steps. "Van!" she exclaimed. "you remembered!"

I laughed, darting up the stairs behind her. we were 'skipping', someone might say. "I remembered what?"

"that I hate elevator lifts!" she replied before I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"oh yeah, that's true. you've always been terrified of getting stuck in one." I cooed, instinctively intertwining our fingers. "we're at my room, by the way."

she simply followed as I unlocked the door. I gestured for her to step in first; and she did.

"wow, nice room. it's been a long time since I've stayed in a hotel room."

"really?" I asked, flopping on the bed with a grunt. I patted the spot beside me, she had to be tired too. she gave me a hesitant look, I probably shouldn't have been so casual about offering her to lay with me, but I was. her face lightened up and she crawled onto the bed, curling up next to me. she didn't even reply to me asking about how long it's been since she's stayed in a hotel. neither of us said anything before mindlessly, and carelessly, dozing off.