2: Victoria Song, the brave girl

Chapter 2; Victoria Song, the brave girl

*The next morning*

Sulli's Point of View

Well, f(x) planned just to stay in their own dorms the whole day. In other words, skip classes; to avoid hi-we-are-the-most-popular-boys-in-the-whole-fucking-school. This is what we 're doing right now. Me and Luna share a dorm. We actually had nothing planned to do.

"I'm so bored!" Ah. Luna's reading my mind again!

"Yeah, I know. No need to point it out." I said. Luna sticked out her tongue. Aish··· So bored! I lied down on our shared bed. I started to close my eyes·· but Luna's phone rang. It was so loud! After a few seconds, I waited for the phone to shut up, but it didn't.

"Luna! Answer your phone will you?!" I shouted. My voice echoed, it was so loud that I think a student tripped from being startled.

I found out that Luna was in the bathroom. I groaned and I answered her phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Luna!!" Amber-sshi?

"Amber! It's Sulli! What's up?"

"Victoria is being bullied by the boys!" What?!

"WHAT?! She's supposed to stay in her dorm! How did you find out?!"

"Krystal's sister! Her roommate! She texted me saying that Jonghyun, the short badass, took off her glasses!" Oh no! We all knew what'll happen when someone will take off her glasses.

"Where are you now?" I asked worriedly.

"Me and Krystal are just going to where it is happening. It's at the field."

"Thanks, me and Luna will be there." I hung up, and quickly ran to the bathroom door, to knock.

"Yeah, okay! I heard everything Sulli. I'll be in here for a while because the bathtub is so relaxing~ You go ahead." Aish. Jinja, Luna? Oh god. I grabbed my jacket from the closet, because my t-shirt is really embarrasing, a random book for defense, and headed to the field.

~

"You little piece of shit! Give me back my fucking glasses!!!" Aigoo! Victoria! I can see a group of students covering and watching the fight. I tried to sqeeze through them but they wouldn't budge. So you know what I did?

I screamed, "There's a fire in our dorm! Help! Please, my friend is in there!" Nice Sulli with her awesome acting skills. I got the students running around and screaming.

All that was left were Victoria and Jonghyun. Jonghyun has Victoria's glasses in his hand and he was about to drop them but I threw my book, aiming it right at the dino's face.

"Yah!"

My heartbeat was so fast. I knew it was a teacher. I slowly turned around with a really guilty expression in my face··only to find Minho, the ugly alien frog, glaring and clenching his fist like he wants to kill me.

I ignored him, rolled my eyes and walked to the short guy.

"Don't you ever get a clue about NOT taking off Victoria-unnie's glasses?! Oh dear god." I spat at him, and I picked up my book from the ground.

Once again I slapped him with my book. I kicked him in 'that' part, making him groan in pain and the glasses fall. I picked it up, gave it to Victoria and I grabbed her wrist and we headed away from the field.

Victoria's Point of View

"Aigoo··· It's a really big wound. Maybe we should take her to the hospital." Is that Sulli? Wae? Where am I? I'm lying in a bed so I tried sitting up, but···oh my gosh! My leg hurts!

"Woah Victoria. Just lie down." I heard some guy say to me. I wasn't facing him, so I tried turning around. Which I shouldn't have done.

"JONGHYUN?!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. I was so shocked, and frustrated. I saw Jonghyun with Sulli.

"Shush. We brought you in the clinic because I never thought the wound I gave you would hurt that much." Jonghyun said with a guilty expression on his face. Sulli nodded. Psh. Guilty my ass.

"What the hell Jjong." WHAT. WHY. DID. I. JUST. SAY. HIS. NICKNAME. I widened my eyes, making Jonghyun and Sulli···chuckle?

"Heh. You're really cute, Toria." He winked. Sulli laughed madly. Oh my god. Is this boy teasing me? ...again? I blushed madly. What is happening to me?!

"NoNoNo (a/n: yay for apink!) Shut up already! Get out!" I shouted. Gah!

"Listen, Toria. I'm really sorry. I understand that you are really hurting when I did, not just that, but everything. I'm really sorry." This boy. Sorry for everything?

"Sorry? Do you really think that a 'sorry' would fix e-everything?" Did my voice just crack? I felt a tear slip my eye.

"Toria." I glared at him for using that nickname. I already threw that nickname away. They g-gave me that nickname.

"Just get out already." I said. "Please."

Jonghyun obeyed and went out. Sulli sighed.

"I woke him up." I raised an eyebrow.

"I woke him up from his actions. He is really sorry."

"Whatever Sulli. The pain in my wound can never compare his actions." Another tear slipped.

"But-"

"Sulli. Just tell the nurse to take me to the hospital." I turned around, so I wasn't facing her. I heard footsteps walking away.

"Nurse Naeun, please take Victoria to the hospital." I heard Sulli's faint voice fading. Good. Now I can rest. I can't feel my wound anymore because of my mixed emotions. I just want to die.