1: Shine bright like Krystal

A/N: Holla! Enjoy :) Please, don't just take the idea of the story as if it is okay to me. Give full credits. I put my sweat and hard-work in doing this. Okay?

Krystal's Point of View

"You losers should just say it already." I hear that shit-Taemin say. Amber stood and she's ready to murder Taemin but Luna and Sulli-unnie held her back.

"Let go of me guys!" Amber protested to Luna and Sulli but they still held her. A "calm down" was the response that she got from Sulli.

"Ha, too scared that you bitches would end up in the principal's office?" Jonghyun spat at us. I swear if they just say one more word I would-

"Hey, hey! What is going on in here?!" Shit!- Principal Siwon! I eyed Victoria unnie, who's just hugging her books and fixing her eyeglasses. See, Victoria-unnie is not the type to fight back, because she's actually the most nerdiest person in school. She's nice, but once you take her glasses off, she's going to be PISSED. As in.

Anyway, we (f(x))all looked at Principal Siwon with frightened looks. We didn't want to be suspened, AGAIN. But these little ***** here (shinee) looked at him with bored faces. See, they're rich and their parents are aquaintances with Mr. Siwon. So they can just pay him not to suspened them. While on the OTHER HAND, f(x) gets blamed for the fights SHINee starts. Cool high school life, right?

~

There were only three chairs available to sit on at the principal's office. I was about to sit on the other one, but you know. Taemin pushed me and sat on the chair. I gave him the deadliest glare he ever saw, and he exchanged it with a middle finger. Mr. Siwon cleared his throat, and began to speak.

"You all know why I called you all here today. Of course you do." Mr. Siwon placed his hands on the table, and looked at all of us with a dissapointed face.

"I am very much annoyed of your behaviors. Kim Jonghyun, even if I am a friend of your parents, it doesn't mean you and your group will not be given a punishment. And as for you girls. You girls are oustanding students so far in Year II. I expected more from-" Mr. Siwon was cut off with a knock on the door. The door opened revealing his p.a.

"I'm sorry to interrupt sir. Your meeting with the guests is right now." Ms. Kwon Yuri said with no emotion. Mr. Siwon checked his watch.

"Aish! Excuse me students, you may leave. I will talk to you again." Yes! Thank God! I ran away from the room even before Mr. Siwon has the chance to stop me. Hello, this is the real Krystal Jung we're talking about!

~

"Aish··· Kr-Krystal-saeng···You're so···f-fast!!" I hear Amber-unnie's voice echoed through our shared dorm. I gave her an are-you-kidding-me look, even though she couldn't see it.

"My name is not Krystal Jung for nothing!" I'm Krystal Jung! I'm the fastest runner in Genie High!

Amber covered her ears, "No no no no not again Stal! Yeah, I get it!"

I gave her a sarcastic smile. I tossed myself in the bed and began to remember what just happened earlier.

"Well, it's a good thing Ms. Kwon disturbed us. If not, I think we're going to be expelled!" Amber blurted. I sighed.

"Yeah···It's been 5 years····" I winced at how my voice was suddenly craking. 5 years before···

"Yah!!!"

FUCK!

Amber slapped me···in the butt.

"What happened to the powerful Krystal?! Aish. You shouldn't remember that. Like what you said. 5 fucking years. You should have forgotten about that for a long time. Stay calm. Do not let yourself be defeated by them." I smiled at how Amber unnie is always there for me, and she knows the perfect words to say.

"Unnie, you're right. I love you~!!" I ran to her, and hugged her tight.

"Damn right I am! Now let us go. We can't be late for English class. You know what will happen if we're late." Principal's office again! Aishh! I grabbed my bag from my bed, took a hold of Amber's wrist. "Fasten your seatbelt, unnie." And we dashed off, away from our dorm, to English class!