f.i.v.e*

A/n: I'll put a star above any chapter that has smut in it.

"F-fun?" Michael asked.

"Yes, kitten. Fun." Ashton confirmed.

The three students watched their teacher with wide eyes.

"If he doesn't mind, I'd like to start with Luke. Come here, Princess." Ashton spoke.

Luke rose from the floor with shaking knees. He wasn't ready to lose his virginity yet. He wasn't even sure about his sexuality anymore. He couldn't have sex yet. Ashton noticed the boy's hesitance.

"Lovely, I won't do anything you don't want. C'mere." Ashton opened his arms for the boy.

Luke let himself be pulled into Ashton's toned chest by his strong arms. The elder kissed the younger's hair and rubbed his arm comfortingly.

"What are you comfortable with, baby?" Ashton asked softly.

Luke thought for a moment. "A-anything that-t doesn't i-inv-volve me l-losing my vi-virginity." He answered.

"How about I rim you? Would you like that, Princess?" Ashton offered.

Luke had heard Michael talk about this so he had an idea of what it was. Luke nodded.

"Great. You keep yourself clean, right, love?" Ashton asked, bending Luke over the desk again.

Luke blushed and nodded. He might've been a virgin but that didn't mean he couldn't keep himself clean down there. Ashton smiled at Luke's bashfulness, kissing his cheek.

"Kitten, Angel, come here." Ashton said. The boys stood and approached him. Ashton looked to Calum. "You give good blow jobs?" The boy nodded after thinking. "I want you to blow Kitten while I finger you." Calum nodded quickly, kneeling in front of Michael.

Ashton mentally chuckled at his eagerness before turning to face Luke, whose tiny hole was exposed now that he was bent over. Ashton didn't think Luke would last for very long as he had never done anything sexual before so he figured he could get him to cum and then put his focus into fingering Calum. Ashton kissed both of the milky white cheeks in front of him before looking around at the three boys. Calum already had his plump lips wrapped around Michael's large cock while the latter's head was thrown back in pleasure as he tugged at the brown locks of the boy below him. Luke, was waiting patiently for Ashton to begin which made the teacher smile.

"Ready, Princess?" He asked.

"Y-yes, sir." Luke answered.

"Oh please, call me Daddy." Ashton smirked before leaning in and licking a thick stripe up Luke's entrance, causing the boy to let out a loud moan.

At this point, Ashton could care less if someone heard them, it's not like anyone would. All the teachers got out of the school as fast as they could.

Ashton teasingly prodded at Luke's puckered entrance, loving the way it fluttered slightly. While teasing Luke, Ashton also moved one hand to trace Calum's hole. The kiwi boy pushed his ass back the best he could as he had Michael's dick halfway down his throat. Ashton smirked at how ready the boy was for everything.

Soon, Ashton got bored of teasing as plunged his tongue and finger into the boys all at once causing Luke to let out a loud whine while Calum moaned around Michael's cock. Before long, a loud, surprisingly high-pitched, moan echoed throughout the room as Michael released down Calum's throat. The tan boy happily swallowed the pale boy's load before pulling off. By now, Michael's thighs were shaking and he actually had to sit down for a moment to recover.

Meanwhile, Ashton now had two fingers thrusting in and out of Calum while his tongue was buried in Luke, licking his velvety walls. Ashton pulled his mouth away from Luke for a moment.

"Kitten, can you work on Lukey's cock while I eat him out?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, Daddy." Michael replied, kneeling next to Ashton and taking Luke's member in his hand, slowly jerking him off. Soon, enough, Luke came with a loud cry of a mix of 'Daddy' and 'Mikey'.

     While Michael helped Luke come back down from his very first orgasm, Ashton now put all of his attention on Calum.

"Angel you've been such a good boy. So good. You took Kitten's cock so well. Now it's your turn to come." Ashton whispered into Calum's ear.

     Ashton added a third finger and began working on Calum's cock and soon, the latter was a moaning mess, cumming as soon as Ashton rubbed over his slit and prostate at the same time.

     After everyone had calmed down, the boys were more than ready to help their teacher out only to find that he'd already done that on his own. Now, getting redressed, Ashton looked at the clock.

"Detention's over, boys. See you all tomorrow."

With that, Ashton left the boys to clean themselves up and go home. The curly haired man felt happy with the events that had just occurred.

And just to think that that was only the beginning.
...
A/n: That was probably the worst smut ever. I'm sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah