f o u r t e e n

Depuis le début

Taehyung chuckled. "I always use my charms to get what I want from others. So I've learned how and when to use them." Jungkook looked at his mother and back at Taehyung. "Taehyung.........."

"You must be a superhero!!"

_
_

As Taehyung showed Jungkook around his room, Taehyung's mother brought a black box and put it in the middle of the floor. "Here's something for you guys to play with. Make sure not to make a mess though!" She smiled as she left the room and closed the door. Taehyung was the first to approach the box and open it. "Jungkookie! Look! Paint." He took out one of the paint containers that held blue paint and showed the younger boy. Jungkook smiled. "I love paint! Omma hardly ever let's me paint at home." Taehyung looked at the other curiously. "Why?"

Jungkook shrugged and picked up the red paint container. "She says it's too messy." Taehyunh laughed. "But messy is fun!! Come on!! Let's paint already!" Taehyung went to the bathroom and filled a cup with water. He came back and set the cup beside the box. Jungkook got one of the papers Taehyung handed him and said, "Thank you!" with a big smile.

They both picked up a paint brush and started painting. "What are you gonna paint, Jungkookie?" The said boy tapped his chin. "Hmmmmm........A big red fire truck! What are you gonna paint?" The older boy smiled. "You'll have to wait until I'm finished!" Jungkook frowned but nodded. They painted in silence for a while before Jungkook finished his 'masterpiece.' He held it up and showed his hyung. "Look! Do you like it?" Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I finished mine too." He held up his painting and showed the younger boy. It was a painting of a bunny hopping around on the green ground. "I like your bunny." Taehyung smiled. "Thanks. It reminds me of you." Jungkook looked at the bother with a puzzled expression.

"Why me?"

"Because you look like a bunny, silly!" The older laughed as Jungkook pouted and crossed his arms. "I don't look like a bunny!"

"Yes you do!" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheek, leaving white paint from his painting. "Oops. You have some paint on you. Here. I'll help get it off." Taehyung wiped Jungkook's cheek with his finger but ended up smearing more paint. "Ugh. Hold on." He stood up and went to the bathroom and a moment later came back with a wet towel. "Here." Taehyung wiped Jungkook's cheek slowly, being careful not to harm the other.

Jungkook blushed slightly at the other boy's closeness. Taehyung finished getting the paint off and put the towel on the floor next to the black box.

"Taehyung! Jungkook, dear! Your omma is here!" Jungkook pouted. "I don't wanna leave, hyung!" He threw himself in Taehyung's arms and sniffed. "I don't want you to leave either."

"Please keep me, hyung! Hide me in your closet please!" Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "You have to go home. Maybe you can come back tomorrow."

Jungkook pouted again and poked Taehyung in the shoulder. "Fineeee." Jungkook stood up and picked up his painting. Taehyung walked downstairs with him and Mrs. Jeon was sitting on the couch next to Mrs. Kim. "Hurry, Jungkook. I need to get to a meeting soon." Jungkook walked slowly over to his mother. Mrs. Jeon thanked Taehyung's mother and took her sons hand. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung who waved. Jungkook waved back sadly. His mom led him outside and buckled him in the back seat of her black Mercedes.

She walked to the drivers side and went in. She put in her seatbelt and started the car. "Ready to go?" She looked back at her son who was looking down at his lap. He nodded. She was about to pull out of park when Taehyung came rushing from the house towards their car. He waved through the window until Mrs. Jean rolled the window down. Taehyung stuck a piece if paper through the window. "Here. If you ever miss me just look at this. Bye Jungkookie! Thank me later!" He ran back to the house and disappeared inside. Mrs. Jeon rolled the window back up and started driving. "What a kind boy."

Jungkook looked at the paper and saw the painting of the bunny (Jungkook) and a little thing Taehyung added, a green thing that looked very much like an alien. (Taehyung.)

Jungkook laughed and held the painting to his chest as he looked out the window at the passing houses and buildings.

He whispered,

"Alien..."

___
So hey. Does anyone even read these? Lol

Hmmmmm if you liked it please comment and vote!! If you didnt then don't I guess.

Ha

Until next time. Much love,

-ski ☁