"Do as I say" he gritted through his teeth.

Jess terrified tried to struggle when he suddenly moved in pressing himself against her. "Stop" she cried against his hand as he ripped her top open.

"Nice" he smiled he running his hands down them and massaging them

Jess was crying, fear for her life and the flashbacks that came with it. "I'll scream" she continued to struggle although screaming would proberly do nothing with no one around and the loud music.

He threw her to the ground and produced a switch blade knife "scream and I'll cut your throat open"

She froze at the sight of the knife; the guy taking the opportunity to sit down on her to stop her from pushing herself away.

"Now lets make you scream" he chuckled yankung her pants off along with her panties

Jess closed her eyes, wanting it all to go away, she wanted Danny, she wanted this guy to leave her alone, cursing herself for being so naive.

"Hey!" She heard a familiar voice and upon feeling the weight of the man on top of her disapear she slowly peeled her eyes open.

"What the fuck did you come from" the guy was on the floor wiping blood from his mouth

"Scarlett?" Jess gasped in surprise as the redette stood in the way of her attacker

"Yep" Scarlett grinned at jess before turning back to the guy with a face of thunder "I'm gonna beat this mother fucker to a pulp"

"You wanna fight doll? I'll have some fun with you after" the guy smugged getting to his feet, running towards her with his fist ready yet Scarlett grabbed his fist, using his own strength against him, threw him into the side of the bus before her fist connected with his face instead repeatedly.

He of course produced the knife aiming to take a swipe at her but Scarlett stepped back out of its reach; then grabbing his wrists, pinning the knife's blade away, kicking him in the crotch so he fell to the floor in pain while she gained control of the knife.

"Try raping a girl now" Scarlett smirked with disgust in her eyes before she turned back to jess to help her up with her free hand "you ok?"

"How did you do that?" Jess panted trying to jerk her clothes back on quickly then cover her chest as best she could

"Self defence classes" Scarlett took her jacket off and handed it to jess "I'm pretty much a flashing light to rapists so I took classes after a guy tried to"

Jess took the jacket and wrapped herself up in it "how did you find me?"

"I went in search for you after Danny said you didn't show up for their set" she looked over at the guy again "security will be here in a few minutes for him" she turned back to jess "lets get you back to the bus though" she took jess by the shoulder and lead her away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I found her" Scarlett sang leading jess into the bus

Danny stood up immediately when he saw the red poofiness round jess's eyes indicating she had been crying "are you ok?" He held her close hugging her.

Jess shook her head burying her face in his chest.

Scarlett sat down next to Ashley to let Danny comfort jess.

"What happened?" Andy asked

"And isn't that your jacket?" Ashley thought out loud as he wrapped a arm round Scarlett's shoulder