Chasing Dreams and a baby..

"Tae, are you gonna be able to make it to rehearsals? We have an audition tomorrow and we need to practice." Jimin informed Taehyung from the other end of the phone.
"Of course, I'll be there. I can't let you guys down, right?" Taehyung said while  picking up Joon Tae's toys that were all over the house.
"Right." Jimin agreed. "I'll see you later." Taehyung hung up.
"Appa!" Joon Tae shouted.
Taehyung dropped the toys and his phone, running to Joon Tae.
"What is it? Whats Wrong?" Taehyung said while looking for a bruise or mess.
"Look." Joon Tae pointed at the wall.
"Ah.." Taehyung sighed while rubbing the permanent marker that was on the wall.
Taehyung faked a smile and picked Joon Tae up.
"At least your talking more." Taehyung spoke to his son while putting him in the bath.
"Color on paper.." Taehyung shook his head and grabbed the baby body wash.
"We've got rehearsals to go to." Taehyung told Joon Tae, even though Joon Tae didn't understand.
Taehyung covered every inch of Joon Tae's body in soap and bubbles, while trying to scrub permanent marker off Joon Tae's hands.
Taehyung's phone rang and he got up, when he was half way to his phone he stopped and quickly ran back to Joon Tae, taking him out of the bath and carrying him in a towel.
"That could of ended bad." Taehyung said out loud to himself.
"Hello?" Taehyung spoke into his phone. He was too late.
Taehyung sloppily put Joon Tae's diaper on, Skinny jeans, a "appas my best friend" shirt, and converse.
"Rehearsal time." Taehyung said while poking Joon Tae's chubby cheeks and bringing Joon Tae to the car.
------------
Joon Tae sat down and played with toys while Taehyung and the boys practiced dancing to a song they recently wrote.
"Yah! Jin! Turn your foot." Rap monster nudged Jin.
"I am!" Jin cried out.
"The other way.." J-Hope said while patting Jin's back.
Jungkook and Jimin were in the back laughing while Taehyung was looking around for Joon Tae.
"I looked away for five seconds!" Taehyung shouted and turned the corner to see Joon Tae in a girls hands.
"JT!" Taehyung breathed and thanked the girl, barely paying attention to her until Joon Tae was in his hands.
"He's adorable." She eye smiled.
"Thank you" Taehyung said while looking at her.
His eyes widened at her beauty.
"I'm Taehyung.. This is Joon Tae." He smiled and shook her hand.
"I'm Sana." She said while admiring the two boys.
"Your.. Your here to dance?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, I'm with my girls.
We have auditions tomorrow." She nodded.
"Me and my boys do too." He said, interested.
"Maybe I'll see you around.." She shyly suggested.
"Maybe." He agreed.
"You watch him, okay?" She laughed.
"24/7..ish" he joked.
"Just you? No eomma?" She frowned.
"No eomma ." He shrugged.
Joon Tae started moving around and trying to get down.
"Oh, I don't think so." Taehyung scolded Joon Tae and walked back into the practice room.
"Bangtan boys!" The boys shouted out.
"What?" Taehyung asked.
"That's what we're gonna call ourselves." Rap monster informed Taehyung.
"Hey, BTS for short?" Taehyung suggested.
"Yeah!" Suga said while giving Taehyung a high five.
---------------
"Hyung..How are we gonna audition with Joon Tae here?" Jungkook asked.
Taehyung sighed and paced back and fourth as Joon Tae tried to copy his appa, wobbling back and fourth.
"Hey!" Sana said while coming into the waiting room BTS was in.
"Sana ah, can you do me a favor?" Taehyung begged.
"Of course.. What is it?" Sana asked while instantly playing with Joon Tae.
"I know your here to audition but can you watch JT while we perform.. Please" Taehyung looked at Sana and Joon Tae playing together.
"Sure!" Sana smiled.
"Up next, BTS!" The man said into a microphone.
"Let's go!" Jimin shouted.
They all ran onto the mini stage and got into their positions.
Singing and dancing to the new song and choreography they've been working, they finished with no mistakes.
They ran off the stage and Taehyung searched for Sana and Joon Tae.
"Thank you so much!" Taehyung praised her.
"You're welcome, you guys were so good!" She complimented BTS and handed Taehyung his mini v.
"Up next, TWICE!" The microphone man announced.
"I've got to go! That's us." Sana waved.
"Good luck!" Taehyung shouted as Sana ran in her heels, with the rest of the girls in her group.
"wooow!"
"who are they?"
"Ha, they're good!"
"Didn't she just baby sit for you?"
"Marry her!"
"Impressive.."
The boys shouted.
"Sana.." Taehyung was speechless.
Sana came back to where the boys were.
"That was.. Amazing" Taehyung Said while biting his lip.
"Not as amazing as you guys." Sana smiled.
The girls in TWICE giggled and the boys in BTS watched in silence.
Sana introduced the girls and Taehyung introduced the boys.