So?

Amelia-Rose

I wake in the bed I had missed for two years, I sigh feeling happy and content. I will always miss Jason and I will wish he was with me but I'm glad things finally ended on good terms, we finally ended things in a way no one was completely hurt. I sigh and get out of bed and go down stairs to see my brothers in the kitchen. 

"Hey sleepy head." Reece smiles.

"It 12 you know." Kyle adds, I giggle and start making myself breakfast. I told them everything that Liam did to me, they were furious and said they would kill him but I calmed them down for now.

"Did you know Jason was in  a gang?" I question my brothers, after Jason telling me he didn't want my brothers I need to know it was true.

They looked at each over as if having a mind conversation, Reece turns to look at me worried.

"Yes we did." He confirms.

"Why didn't you tell me." I snap.

"Well we did want to worry you." Kyle says kindly. My features relax.

"What if he was using me? Or wanted to hurt me?" I ask concerned.

Reece and Kyle look at each over and burst out laughing. I look at them in confusion.

"You really think if we knew he hurt you we encourage you two to date?" Kyle looks at me and bursts out laughing again setting Reece off. 

"How do you know he wouldn't hurt me?" They stop laughing and Reece turns to me.

"He wouldn't hurt you. Did you see they way he looked at you." Reece states, my face turns into more confusion. Kyle sense I don't get it.

"He looked at you the way Dad looked at Mum. He wouldn't hurt you." Kyle tells me. I look at them in shock. There's a knock on the door and I walk over to it still in shock to be even more surprised to see Jason.

"Hi."

*************

Jason

I had just finished telling Jazz about my encounter with Amelia. And she was smirking at me.

"What?"

"You guys were meant to be." She grins like an idiot. I sigh and shake my head.

"That's the thing, I think we're officially done. When she left it wasn't a see you soon, it was a have a good life goodbye."

"Was it though." She looks at me a pointedly. I ignore her and keep thinking about her, she pulled away from me, she choose Liam over me.

"So you're just giving up?"  Jazz asks upset.

"What am I supposed to do, she doesn't even want to see me." I reply looking down at my hands.

"Are you sure about that?" Jazz sigh softly. I wasn't sure, I didn't ask her how she felt about me, I didn't second guess her, should I have? I look up at Jazz and catch her smirk. I stand up and grab my jacket.

"You're right." I rush out there door.

***********

Before I know it there is a beautiful girl in front of me looking shocked and happy.

"Give me a chance to earn your trust back." I state more than ask. She looks up at me with her innocent eyes.

"I-I don't know if I can." She admits looking down, I pull her eyes up to meet mine.

"I know you Amelia-Rose, I know you're lonely, I think you need someone to want you, well, I do want you so be brave and love me back." My heart starts to ache at the thought of her rejection. I feel soft lips against mine and my stomach does a flip I quickly pull her waist to mine and her hands wrap around my neck. She pulls back and whispers in my ear.

"I do love you." A grin spreads across my face.

"Cool." I whisper back and she giggles pulling me back into another kiss.