Goodbye Jason

Jason

One of my gang member bring in a beaten up Harvey, I smile evilly and nod toward Zach to pass me my gun.

"Boss." He says as he hands me the gun.

I pull Harvey up by the collar. And place the gun to his temple.

"What did you do?" I question my voice sounding as cold as ice. He visibly shrunk.

"Got go what you deserved." He hissed.

"Now you're going to get what you deserve." I say in a deadly tone. I shoot both of his shoulders and knee caps.

"Lock him downstairs." I spit. 

"Yes boss." The gang replied. I want to hurt him for breaking apart my Amelia.

**

The next day I woke up at midday feeling like shit. I stomp downstairs and sit at the gang table to eat breakfast.

"Are you just going to let her get away that easy?" Jazz questions. I glare up at her.

"At least try." She mumbles, I slam my fist on the table not want to hear it and she says a quite sorry. She right though. I decide I shouldn't not try, I fucking love her. I get up and go get dress, when I'm done I drive to her house.

I knock on her window waiting for her like I always did.

When she opens she glares at me. She looked like the girl I saw the first time I met her. She looked a mess. Broken. And it's all my fault.

*****

Amelia-Rose:

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't." He sobs grabbing my hand, I pull my hand away. He disgusts me, he doesn't deserve my love.

"Get out! I never want to see you again!" I scream. I knew I didn't mean it but in that moment I was angry, what I said hurts him and He sobs, I've never seen Jason this weak..

"Please, I love you I would never let anybody hurt you, I've never felt that way before." He pleads guilt ways in me. And I choke out a sob of my own, finally breaking my strong act.

"If you love someone you should never hurt them." I sob. And that's another reason I can't be with him, I hurt him too.

"Go away Jason." I sob again.

"You're all I have." He cries and tries to reach me again. I move stepping back and cross my arms.

"I can't be with you, I won't be with you" I snap walking further back.

"I love you." His voice strains.

"I love you too.." I sob, he stepped towards me catching a spark of hope that I'm about to ruin. I carried on.

 "I slept with Liam." It catches him off guard, he looks at me in disbelief and steps away from me. I sob out feeling all the guilt.  I crouch down holding myself, wishing he was holding me.

"I love you." He snaps upset and hurt by what I just told him. Not believing I did that to him. I can't believe myself either.

"Yeah I know." I sob looking up at him. He looks at me in pain, we both want to hold each over but we know we can't. We're both too hurt.

"Don't forget it though." He say's crying, he wipes his eyes and looks at me, I see so much pain in his eyes, what did I do?

 He gives me one last sorrowful glance and leaves. I break down crying holding myself. After all this I still love him.

*****

Jason;

"I slept with Liam." Those words stabbed me in the gut. They keep repeating in my head. After everything we went through together, she just threw me away like I was nothing. I mean't nothing to her. I was stupid to think she might love me. Nobody will ever love me. But I don't hate her, I could never hate her.