Chapter 20 - One Shot...That's All He Got

Nagising si Andrew dahil sa liwanag na nangaling sa sikat ng araw. He lazily opened his right eye and turned his head to look at the glass window of his bedroom na nakalimutan niyang e sara ang kurtina nito. When he felt the heat from Brianna's naked body, he smiled remembering the most memorable night of his life. He slowly raised his head away from the pillow to looked at Brianna's angelic face that is resting on top of his chest, still peacefully asleep.

"Definitely the best birthday ever" usal niya sa sarili and kissed Brianna's head.

He still cannot believe that Brianna gave him the most important thing to her last night. At first he thought, na gino-goodtime lang siya ng dalaga dahil a month ago she said she was not ready yet. So he holds back at the start just incase bigla siyang pahintuin nito. Kung hindi niya ibibigay lahat ay kakayanin pa niyang pigilan ang sarili. But then the longer they made out, the harder it is to stop. At hindi rin nakatulong kay Andrew ang pagsabay ni Brianna sa mga galaw niya and that's when he realized that Brianna is serious about what she said.

He knew that Brianna was in-experience so he made it real slow and memorable for both of them at the same time. He took his time of familiarizing her body, he trailed kisses from her head to her toes at kung madadaanan ng labi niya ang bahagi ng katawan ng dalaga kung saan may kiliti ito, she giggled like a school girl. Brianna was too tight and he hoped that he did not hurt her too much. He knows it was a little painful for her because on his way in he felt Brianna's nails digging on his back which he doesn't mind at all. If he can take all the pain away from her, he will. But when he was fully in, it didn't take long for her to adjust. And it was not long either before he started to moved.

"Babe, this gonna hurt a little but I'll take it slow..I promise.." naalala niyang sinabi kay Brianna "If I'm hurting you too much just let me know, ok?"

Brianna is so amazing and after all the things that she has done for him, he don't think he'll be able to live without her anymore. His love for her became so deep at hindi niya alam kung kaya pa ba niyang umahon kung sakali.

An hour later, he felt Brianna stretch under his arms and look up to him.

"Hey, good morning.."bati niya sa dalaga

"Hi..Happy birthday.."ganting bati nito

He rolled on top of her and kisses the tip of her nose "Definitely a very happy one..How are you feeling? Did I hurt you?"

"Ok lang ako pero ang weird ng feeling sa baba." natatawang sagot nito sa tanong ng binata

Andrew burst out laughing "It's normal I guess..I love you..Are you sure you're ok? We have to go to the orphanage today remember?"

Sa tuwing may kaarawan ang isa sa mga Evans ay nagdadaos sila ng feeding program sa kani-kanilang sinusuportahan na orphanage, and this time sa kay Andrew sila magpapakain. At pagkatapos naman ay dinner na silang pamilya lang pero kasama ang mga kasambahay. Sa pagkakataon na ito ay ang mga kasama ni Andrew ang kasama nila sa dinner pati ang tatlo niyang security.

"Babe, ok lang talaga ako..You can have your way with me now pa nga e, if you want.." Brianna teases

"Hell yeah! I will definitely have my way with you" mabilis pa sa kidlat naman na sagot ni Andrew "I'm officially starting to love birthdays."

Andrew doesn't need to be ask twice. He kiss Brianna and start moving his expert hands all over her body na madali rin namang nakasanayan ng dalaga. Andrew wants to test Brianna's limits, so he try to do something that he didn't do last night. When Brianna didn't say or do anything to stop him, he continues. And sure enough he made her shake twice before he lost his control and release everything he had inside her.