Chapter 15 - One Shot...That's All He Got

CHAPTER 15

Magkahawak kamay ang dalawa na tinungo ang pintuan, five steps away from the door Brianna stops Andrew from going in-

"Babe, wait wait wait..."nanginginig na pigil nito sa kasintahan at para siyang ipinako sa kinatatayuan, Andrew positions in front of her.

"What's wrong?" tanong nito sa dalaga at saka lang niya na pansin na Brianna is slightly shaking at nanlalamig ang mga kamay nito "Babe, are you alright? You're shaking." nag aalalang tanong nito sa dalaga and he cupped Brianna's face with his hands.

Brianna closes her eyes and answers "I'm nervous" amin nito and she opens her eyes "Pati parents mo nasa loob din?"

Andrew releases his breath "You scared me for a second there." And he kisses her forehead "Babe, relax..Just breathe..Inhale deeply and release it."

Sinunod naman ni Brianna ang sinabi ni Andrew and she repeated it three times to calm her nerves. She put both of her hands sa magkabilang side ng waist ng binata and do the inhale - exhale therapy na sinabi ni Andrew for the last time.

"Hey, it's alright..My parents don't bite" biro nito para ma relax ang dalaga "Trust me.."

"Sana kasi binigyan mo ako ng heads up para na handa ko ang sarili ko, hindi yong ganito..Aatakehin ako sayo sa puso eh.."

"I'm sorry..It's my first time doing this and I don't have any damn idea how this stuff works" Amin ng binata "All I know is to make sure not to mess this up. You don't have to worry babe, they're cool..I promise.."

"Paano pag hindi nila ako magustuhan?"

"They will.. And they won't just like you, they'll gonna love you...Ready?"

Brianna closes her eyes and releases her breath one more time and answer "No.."

Andrew burst out laughing and holds her hand "Come on, let's get inside. Let's not keep them waiting." At saka tinungo na ang pintuan para maka pasok na sa bahay "Hey guys, we're here.." Andrew calls from the door when they entered to let the others know na dumating na sila, he closes the door behind them and they move few steps toward the living room to wait for his family.

Few seconds later and Brianna saw Andrew's family standing in front of them, two women who are smiling came from dining area and two men with a bottle of what looks like a beer in each hand came from outdoor living.

"Hi Bri.."naka ngiteng bati ni Joanna sa dalaga and she hugs her "Finally.."sambit ng kapatid ni Andrew, when Joanna releases Brianna she saw her throw a playful wink at Andrew.

"Babe, I'd like you to meet my parents. That's my Mom, Amelia and my Dad Richard..Mom, Dad, this is Brianna, my girlfriend." Pagpapakilala ni Andrew sa dalaga sa mga ito.

"G-Good evening po Maam, Sir.." nahihiyang bati ng dalaga.Magsasalita pa sana siya para sabihin na she is pleased to meet them ng biglang lumapit ang nakangiteng Mommy ni Andrew sa kanya at niyakap siya.

"Awww sweetheart, thank you.." buong pusong sabi nito at niyakap ang dalaga and when she releases her " It's so nice to finally meet you and Joanna is right, you're beautiful." Puri nito sa dalaga "Can't wait for my grand kids" biglang dugtong pa nito sa sinabi na ikinagulat ni Andrew.

"Mom!" saway nito sa ina. Her mother just rolled her eyes on him "Don't scare her."

Before Amelia can answer, lumapit si Richard sa kanila and also hug Brianna "Now I know why my son is so smitten with you" biro nito sa dalaga and he didn't bother to lower his voice while saying it so everybody can hear.