"What do you want?" Rosemary asked quite rudely.

"What did you see?"

"Get back in you cell, Harry." I had no idea how she knew my name, but then again every employee is probably required to know all the names of the patients.

"I am in my cell." I stated. "Just tell me what you saw. What were you guys talking about?"

"Come on Helen, let's go," Rosemary ignored, grabbing Helen by the arm and turning from me.

Shit. I needed to know, or the curiosity would eat up at me. So I went out on a limb and used the information I was given.

"Or, I could tell Mrs. Hellman that you two were down there." I had no idea where "down there" was, but it was worth a shot.

I succeeded in my efforts when they both turned around, walking back to my enclosure.

"And who will believe you? You're a psychopath, Mrs. Hellman will think you're lying," Rosemary said, although it seemed like she was trying to convince herself rather than me.

"Will she?" I questioned. "Look, you both know I'm not like most patients. I've never lashed out or had a breakdown, I'm obedient, I follow all the rules. And for that, Mrs. Hellman likes me. I can almost guarantee that she would at least ask you about it, and you two don't want to have to lie, do you?"

The two women exchanged skeptical glances, still seeming hesitant. I think they needed a little more convincing.

"Think about it this way. You tell me what you saw, and I keep the information to myself. You don't get in any trouble with Mrs. Hellman, I leave you guys alone, nobody finds out about our little exchange. Nobody will know what happened except me and you two. And even if I were to tell anyone what you saw nobody would believe me, like you said. I mean I'm crazy, right?"

Once again they traded uncertain looks, seeming to discuss the matter with merely their eyes.

"Okay, fine," Helen sighed when they seemed to have come to a conclusion.

"She speaks," I said in surprise.

"We were in the basement and we . . . ," she started, ignoring my comment. "We saw three bodies . . . all women I think."

"Dead bodies?" I asked.

Her fearful eyes and shaky nod were the only confirmation I needed. "Yeah. But they weren't just dead they . . .they had been skinned."

ROSE'S POV

I walked back to Lori's office in a much lighter mood, despite the awful weather. Which was odd, because Harry had initiated a happy aura this time, instead of leaving me upset or angered.

I really hated to admit it to myself, but he had actually been quite charming at lunch. During our Clue game he was so funny and charismatic, while he was actually being sort of sweet. Sort of. And by sweet I meant not making any rude or vulgar remarks.

But still, something about him was . . . refreshing. He was so lively compared to the other patients. If he weren't an insane criminal I might have actually considered becoming friends with him.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when a miraculous "BOOM!" erupted through the building. The raging thunder hadn't let up, and I assumed it would only get worse. This storm had to be the worst one I've experienced. Even through the thick ceiling I could hear the rain pouring onto the roof. The sound of rain itself usually calmed me for some reason, but now, with weather this harsh, all the noise was obnoxious and chaotic.

Two more rounds of bone-rattling thunder had sounded by the time I reached the office, stepping in to find Lori hunched over her desk as usual, going through more paperwork. I stepped past the few hospital beds to reach her, taking a seat in the small chair in front of the paper-filled table.