♡53

"Why are you keep texting him again?" Jungkook asked yeri with a pissed tone while scratching his nape.

"Wae? It's that a bad thing? He just want to know if I'm okay." Yeri said while looking at jungkook.

"Aish! But what the hell there some sweet words?"

"Huh?" Yeri asked confusedly.

"What? Its impossible that you didn't know that."

"Ofcourse I've knowed that!"

"Then why are you keep texting him with a sweet one?"

"I don't understand you.."

"You always didn't understand me!" Jungkook said and make his way to her bed and get yeri's phone.

Once Jungkook got it, he immediately gave it to her.

"What I'm supposed to do with this?" Yeri asked.

Jungkook looked away in frustration.

"That's your conversation with bambam." Jungkook said.

Yeri started to read it silently.

"Kookie-ahh-" Yeri started walked to Jungkook when he cut her words.

"I need to go home." He coldly said and turned around her

"Jungkook!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Mwo?!" He said and looked at her with a straight face.

"Just listen to what I'm gonna say.." Yeri said.

Jungkook just looking at the door while yeri started walking behind him, once she reached the position he was, Jungkook stiffened when someone hugging his torso.

"My conversation with bambam you've read earlier, its been last two weeks."

Jungkook immediately turned and held her shoulder.

"Jinja?!"

"Ofcourse! The sweet messages were having was two weeks ago. You didn't see the date? Aish. Such an idiot.." Then yeri hugged him again.

"Wushu! Such a relief!" He screamed and place his head at the top of yeri's head and close his eyes with a smile.

"Maknae-ahh! Yeri-ssi? Are you two finally awake?"

"Huh?" "Is that hoseok oppa?"
The two asked themselves.

"Nae oppa! Just a minute!" Yeri said break the hug their having.

"Yah.. Why are you calling my hyung 'oppa' what about me?" Jungkook asked close his eyes and made a pout.

"Aish.." Yeri tiptoed and gave a peck on jungkook's lips.

"Don't do that, you looked like a lost puppy." Yeri said after that.

On a moment jungkook gave her a wide smile.

"Not a big nose anymore?"

"Still." Yeri smirked.

"Yeri-ahh!" Irene called.

"Nae eomma! Coming!"

Then the two make their way outside of the room.

~~~~~~~~

A/n: Mian if kinda boring, I have a bad day today, that's why I'm not in the mood to make it long and great. I don't feel satisfied on my updates today... Just two chapters to go and that is, the end.

Anyways, after making this, I'm gonna make an updates also to my other ff. But guys, can you please help me who will i ship with wendy? I am so confused right now. I just want to know cause i am starting to make my first chapter to my ff that titled Bangtan Velvet. OKAY PROMOTION ALERT! LOL!!

Again,

WenGa/Yoondy

Or

WenHope

Or

Wenlap

Nah, kijjing~

Nah, kijjing~