♥21

"Eommarene, Are we there yet?"

Yeri asked in a straight face. Its been 4 hours since they ride at there van from there dorm.

"Have a patient yeri-ahh, just wait 30 minutes, you know the place of that concert is far right?"

"Arraseo."

Yeri didn't know what to do cause her unnies are busy with there cellphones just like wendy and seulgi, they have an earplugs on there ear sharing at each other. While yeri pouted at boredom, She look at joy beside her.

"Yay! I'm gonna send it to my sungjae!"

"You'll send your selca to oppa?" Then she laugh hard that joy frowned.

"Waeyo?! He want it anyway, he want to see the face of mine. He also said even he's tired and all just looking at me makes him relaxed."

"Are you serious unnie? Bwhahahaha"

"Yah! I will take your plushy squirtle at your room once we will back there after the concert."

"Tsss. Alright alright."

"If your bored, just message jungkook, i believe their group also a participance." And giving yeri a winked.

"No way! Over my death body! I won't text that nosey. Like ewwww."

"Owwws? Really?" Joy asked unbelievevable.

"Ofcourse. But don't you dare steal my plushy squirtle!"

"I'll just think about it."

Yeri didn't want to happened again the last time joy do, She hided her stuff toy squirtle and a months yeri didn't find it, infact yeri found it behind there television that full of marker on the face of her plushy.

Yeri placed an earphones to her ear and listened to music and stared to the window beside her.

While looking to all the scenery on out there, Her phone buzzed.