♡28

Jungkook can't keep cussing some unbeautiful words that echoing the whole place where they are.

"Yeri-ahh..."

He mumbled yeri's name when he realized that she finally stops sighning and looking now at him in straight face.

"Tss." She attempted to turn back at him until jungkook hold her wrist and turned her again to face him.

"I'm calling your name. Don't be so rude." Jungkook said still holding her wrist.

"Wae? Are you not realize that you also does it?"

"Does what?"

"Being a rude . Pabo.." Yeri said as she rolled her eyes on him and get back her wrist from the hold of that nosey.

Jungkook eyed her confusely.

Yeri began stamping her feet continuosly in annoyanze "Aish! Y-You such an idiot!!!!!!"

"You seems don't understand ne? Aish! You carried me haven't just a little permission? While i'm walking with my back on your front?! Like what the f-! Is that some kind of good doings of a good person a smart person? A maknae, An idol?! Arrrrggghhhh you scared the hell of me did you know that?! Ofcourse not obviously!"

All that words came to yeri's mouth process to the head of jungkook. Felt very guilty realizing that she've been scared damn much. He tries to hold both of her hands because yeri is trying to smash his chest in frustration.

"Damn you jeongguk! Damn you!"

"Yeri-ahh... Y-Yeri-ah, yeri, w-will you please s-stop hitting me? Its hurt you know?"

"Yes!No! I mean yes, i have an asthma especially when i felt so hurt and scared at the same time.And No! I won't! I won't stop hitting you! I deffinitely haven't bring my enhailer now! I hate you! I hate you!" She scream like her throut gonna explode in loudness of the voice coming out of her lungs.

Jungkook deffinitely didn't know what to do cause there someone might hear her at the same time, he sees in yeri's eyes that she's so hurt on what he do earlier.

When he finally holded both of her hand, he pulled yeri into him, in his body, wrapping his arms around or should i say hugging her. Prevent her to fight more.

"Sorry..." He mumbled while placing his hand on her head and the other one is on her back keeping him close to her as he leaned.

Yeri now was crying like a looked of a baby that when crying are turning red. He can feel her flowing tears on his chest.

She cryed silently, Sobbing is all she can do nothing more.

"Yeri-ahh... Mianhe... It isn't my full intension to hurt you, I didn't know that you would scared if i do that. Mianhe... Mianhe.. Please.. Stop crying now please?"

Just stroking her back, Wishing her to stop crying..