THE FOREST.

A/N/DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these characters, they belong to Uncle Rick! Also, this is my first fanfiction, so, sorry if it's bad!

3rd Person POV

After archery practice, Will Solace was taking a walk through the forest. Suddenly, he started hearing someone crying. Seeming to know exactly where the crying was coming from, Will ran until he found Nico Di Angelo curled up, hiding behind Zeus's Fist. Will didn't hesitate, he just sat down, picked Nico up, sat him in his lap, and hugged him to himself, while Nico cried his heart out. Eventually, Nico turned around and started to speak to Will.

" T-thank you, Will, " Nico said after he stopped crying.

"Nico, why were you crying?" Will asked gently.

" Um, it's kinda personal." Nico answered.

"OK, well you can tell me when you're ready, yeah?" Will said.
Will still hasn't let go of Nico, but he wasn't complaining.

" Have you ever had a crush on someone you knew didn't like you back?" Nico asked.

" Yeah, I used to like this person, but then I couldn't tell them because they didn't swing that way."

" You're gay?" Nico asked, silently thinking the word 'too' after his sentence.

" Yeah, that's not a problem, is it?"

" No,I am too, but I never thought I would meet someone else!" Nico explained.

" Will you tell me why you were crying now?" Will asked.

" I used to like Percy, and every time I see him with Annabeth, all the pain comes back." Will hugged the smaller man to his chest.

" I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" Will said, trying to be supportive.

" Just hold my awhile, please?"

" Of course, I'll do anything to help." Will said, happy to just hold Nico. 'Anything for you, Sunshine,' Will thought.