°Thirty°

Eryn's POV
"You know what Gray since your going to New York for Digi you should try and meet someone at Digi." I said to Gray it was a perfect chance for Gray to meet someone. He wasn't the only one who fucked with a relationship I hadn't told Ethan this, but before I started Youtube and Vine and stuff to get away from the world and my fake ass mom I got high had sex did drugs. I actually even got pregnant no one knows besides my best friend the one that committed suicide and her sister Marisa knew about me being pregnant. I managed to hide that from everyone for 9 months it didn't look like I was pregnant. I also wasn't gonna kill my child so I gave her up for adoption. Hayes was the dad yes Hayes Grier it was a one night stand thing we got drunk we smoked pot then had beach sex. I told Hayes I was pregnant and he left he went off to be with Magcon I guess he didn't give two fucks about what was going on I mean who would we were 14 stupid underage drinking and doing drugs. "Gabriella Eryn GABRIELLA EARTH TO GABRIELLA." I must've blanked out for a while I felt a tear and quickly wiped it before Ethan could see. "Oh sorry Eth I am gonna go to the apartment I am getting tired goodnight Ethan goodnight Gray." I said grabbing my stuff and shuffling out of the apartment. I heard Ethan coming after me. "Gabriella what's wrong." I quickly went in to bed and acted like I was sleeping before Ethan came in. He sat on the bed next to me and put my hair behind my head and kissed my forehead. He put the covers on me so I was completely covered. "I love you my sweet princess I love the way you playfully threaten me, when you accidentally hurt me with your braces while we are trying to make out, your confident sassy attitude, your loyalty, and especially how independent you are I will always be protective of you and want to buy you stuff I will always love you. Good night Gabriella Eryn Dolan I mean DeMontez." He said going and laying down next to me facing the wall and I put my arm around him. "You heard all of that Gabriella didn't you." He said turning to face me.I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips "Yes I did Ethan Grant Dolan." I heard light snores Ethan was already asleep I kissed his cheek and went to get a cold class of water it always helped me when I was about to cry. I went and sat down on the chair in the living room and cried the regrets I had, what I could be getting Ethan into he was gonna hate me if I told him my past. I cried myself to sleep what could happen.

The Next Morning: 8:15am

Eryn's POV
I woke up early so I could go for a run and get thing out of my mind as I was putting my shoes on I heard banging on the door so I assumed it was Grayson "COME IN." I yelled hoping not to wake Ethan up. I was shocked there standing in front of me was a 16 year old red eyed Hayes fucking Grier. "What the hell are you doing here and how the fuck did you find me Hayes I want nothing to do with you." He looked confused as if he was just crying. "Why are you fucking whispering aren't you here alone well my ex left me for some guy and I want you back I want a family babe I want our child I want you." He said getting closer about to kiss me I moved out of the way and slapped him. "WHAT THE HELL GABRIELLA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU BITCH YOU SLAPPED ME." I heard footsteps fuck Ethan was coming and Ethan was going to fucking kill Hayes. He rubbed his eyes so he could get a clear vision "What the hell are you doing here Hayes and why are you yelling at my girlfriend."

A/N:
Ok so guys this chapter was lit and so will the next chapter now I am gonna be doing a character role with who each character is playing and i will add a pic incase any of you don't know who they look like

Gabriella Eryn DeMontez-Eva Gutowski

Ryan Marie DeMontez-Meredith Foster

BTW IK ERYN AND RYAN ARE SISTERS AND THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE BUT REMEMBER THEY DON'T HAVE THE SAME MOM

BTW IK ERYN AND RYAN ARE SISTERS AND THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE BUT REMEMBER THEY DON'T HAVE THE SAME MOM. And IRL i think Teala and Gray-WAIT I CANT BE LEAKING THIS INFORMATION ttyl:))))

Marisa Kylie Evans-Teala Dunn

 And IRL i think Teala and Gray-WAIT I CANT BE LEAKING THIS INFORMATION ttyl:)))) Marisa Kylie Evans-Teala Dunn

(btw Marisa will become a big part of the story^^^)

Ariel Macie Johnson-Chloë Grace Mortez

and i am not gonna put pictures for the rest of the characters because well you already know themEthan Dolan-Ethan DolanGrayson Dolan-Grayson DolanHayes Grier-Hayes GrierJack Johnson-Jack Johnson

Ethan Dolan-Ethan Dolan
Grayson Dolan-Grayson Dolan
Hayes Grier-Hayes Grier
Jack Johnson-Jack Johnson