°Two°

Eryn's POV
"DING DING" I heard my obnoxious doorbell who rings the doorbell this early and my mom already left for work. My mom and dad got divorced a couple of years ago when I was 13 because he didn't support my choices with social media. I ran to the door opened it to see a shirtless hazel dreamy Ethan Dolan. "Uh my mom wanted me to drop of these brownies for your mom and umm I heard you're moving to LA tomorrow, and so am I. But do u need help packing?" Omg the Ethan "hawt asf" Dolan just asked to help packed of course I did.

Ethan's POV
I walked in her house and followed her into her room. She looked so cute just there so cute and innocent with her caramel heart melting eyes. I had no choice I held her against the wall and our lips came down crashing moving in sync. Like they were made for each other I felt something with Eryn. Then I felt a drop she was crying.

Eryn's POV
He kissed me the Ethan Grant Dolan kissed me. I started crying it reminded me of him. Then I just ran I ran to the park and left Ethan the guy I have always wanted in my room like a wimp he probably doesn't even like me anymore or does he even like me. I was probably using me as one of his toys but I felt something in that kiss. He texted me.

Ethan😳😊: Eryn where are u i am worried. I am sorry i kissed u.
Me: No Ethan I am sorry just I will meet u at ur house just i am coming sorry
Ethan😳😊: ok hurry😘

I was so confused did Ethan want me was he using me these questions were a whirlwind in my mind while I walked to Ethan's house. Grayson opened the door I barely see Grayson he is always out he is mysterious. I quickly wiped my tears and went up the sleek stairs to Ethan's room. His eyes were puffy it looked like he was crying "Were you crying Ethan?"