°Three°

Ethan's POV
"Were you crying Ethan" thats what Eryn said her sweet slick voice with those soft cotton candy lips. "Yeah I was crying because I was scared, I was scared that you didn't love me anymore" "Ethan do you love me?" What am I supposed to tell her that I don't love her because I obviously do she probably thinks I am gonna use her like all the other girls. Eryn she has this thing about her I see how other guys look at her and I get so angry like Eryn is mine.

Eryn's POV
"Ethan do you love me?" those words slipped out of my mouth of course I loved Ethan. Or didn't I Ethan just sat there on his bed his harmless innocent doe eyes. He didn't respond, I was scared why didn't he respond did he just kiss me because I looked helpless. Was he using me? So I ran this time I ran home my mom was home by now and she was packing some of my stuff in the moving van to LA. I needed to get Ethan off my mind, I needed time for me but I know for sure that Ethan and I were moving into the same apartment complex. The worse part.......he would be across the hall from me. Then I heard my phone buzz.

Ethan's POV
"SLAM." I heard the door shut. She left again because of me. I got in the moment I saw her eyes her soft pink lips I was in the moment. I just stared like a retard I love her I really do. I am scared I am gonna hurt her. Eryn I needed to get my mind off of that beautiful lovely human. I miss her, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. So, I probably made the stupidest decision ever by texting her.

Me: Eryn I absolutely love you. I don't think I could live without you. Your sweet soft lips against mine. I love you Eryn. I fucking love you.

Eryn😓😍: Ethan if you "fucking" love me then why didn't you say anything why did you just stay there staring at me like I am a toy or an item.

Me: Look Eryn I am sorry I LOVE YOU can u get that through ur head i just love u ok and if u don't love me its gonna be awkward on that plane and for the rest of our lives Eryn we do social media our supporters are gonna have to find out.

Eryn😓😍: Find out what and since when do u care abt bringing a girl that u apparently "love" into ur life. All ik is that u could be using me like all ur other toys. I am not an object Ethan.

Eryn brought up my exes yes she has a good point, but she doesn't get I love her and I need her I have to do something to make up to her.

Author's Note✌🏾️
tbh idek why i wrote an authors note and sorry abt the grammar during txt but who actually types the whole word in txt NOT ME😂 but if my grammar is off dont blame me i am just lazy asf👌🏾