°Sixteen°

Eryn's POV
I woke up next to a soft cuddly Ethan. I felt so bad he got me all this stuff even a promise ring. Ethan was staring at me. "Why the hell are you looking at me you creep." I sounded a bit mean but eh Ethan."Can I take a shower with you now please Eryn I am begging you we haven't made out we haven't showered together and the closest I have got to doing anything to you is when we sleep and I wont do that because I am not a fucking rapist. Ethan was right I was just scared I was gonna get hurt by him well anyone really. "Listen Ethan I love you to death, but WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO HORNY." I was getting tired of Ethan all he wanting to do is getting in my fucking pants it seemed like it all he wanted "Eryn come on don't be like that." he said acting like it wasn't a big deal. No I had to act like this I felt betrayed Ethan could be such a hoe sometimes. "YOU KNOW WHAT ETHAN I LOVED YOU AND I STILL DO BUT YOU ACT LIKE SUCH A MAN WHORE AROUND OTHER GIRLS WHEN YOUR DATING ME WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS RING EVEN MEAN TO YOU UGH." I walked out of the apartment. I was gonna go to New Jersey I wanted to talk to Cameron she really knew Ethan Grayson and me weren't on good terms so that was out of the picture and I wanted to see Ryan. I told her that I was coming to New Jersey so she didn't have to leave to come home to Ethan. I don't know why I flashed out on him like that I love him I do I just felt like all he wanted me for my body. I was on the plane and I started playing with my ring. Drop. I was crying. I wasn't gonna take off the ring I was in a commitment with Ethan and I still had hope for us.

Ethan's POV
I let her walk out I couldn't deny anything she said everything every word she said was true. Of course the ring meant something to me. I love Eryn. I love Gabriella. I love Gabriella Eryn DeMontez. She was perfect well close enough to it. I don't know why I let her walk out either. I am just scared I don't wanna hurt her like all those other worthless girls. I know Eryn was going to New Jersey to see Cameron. Cameron was always like a big sister to Eryn. And Cameron was my sister so she knew me. She knew that I love Eryn. She was the only person I could really talk to especially since Grayson is MIA and moved in with Cara. I decided to text Cameron.

Me:Did Eryn happen to txt u maybe

Sis: Yeah she did text me and she fucking pissed with u she said all she felt like you wanted from her was sex

Me: Cam its not like that I love Eryn can I come by there in a couple of days pls Cam

Sis: Idk depends how bad u hurt Eryn

Ethan's POV
I didn't text Cam back I felt like an ass towards Eryn she left without anything with her and just took off.

A/N
omg i am dead will Ethan and Eryn become back together? Will Eryn find someone else? Will Ethan cheat on Eryn? WHO KNOWS😏