Sticky Situations: part 1

WARNING: A BIT OF SEXUALITY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Last night was one of the most... surprising nights? It didn't matter anyways, Tarzan had shown an excessive amount of care and gentleness with me and I couldn't be any happier.

Maybe it was because he saved me from all those monkeys or because he fed me. All in all, he took care of me. How could I ever pay him back? All I had ever done was cause him more trouble then he deserved. I'm surprised he hasn't dumped me out in the wilderness yet.

As I began to think more about Tarzan and his wondrous kind acts towards me, I couldn't help but feel something move against my leg. At first, I decided to ignore it and stay in the pouch of feathers that were, in fact, surprisingly comfortable. But then, I felt something crawl up and in between my legs. It was something big alright. And not spider-like at all.

I held in a small scream of my own before quietly calming myself down. Come on, I'm in a bed of feathers, surely one of those feathers could be tickling me right now.

The feather continued to slowly crawl up my bare leg, reaching the end of my shorts. God, I haven't even had the chance to change my clothes after all this?!

I felt a hard callused warm thing slip into my shorts from the bottom. It was then where I began to panic. This is no feather.

before I could scream or do anything of that matter, I felt warm fingers skim against my underwear and a deep sensual warmness crept up between my thighs. I let out a small squeak before jumping up only to bang heads with Tarzan.

Was he the one touching me? No, don't be silly.

Tarzan hardly flinched away, much less like me. I rubbed my head quickly to numb the pain and ran away all the thoughts of a severe head injury of the sorts. I looked into Tarzan's eyes before looking at his hand. He looked as if he had been caught red handed yet as though he had been doing nothing wrong.

"Uh... would it be too shameful to ask, what you were doing?" I ask carefully. I noticed the way his hands clenched into balls then unclenching. His jaw ticked as if he had been interrupted and his eyes gleamed over with some mysterious look he was able to cover with his hair.

His hair, covering over his eyes as he looked at me, turning almost annoyed. He let out something almost as a deep sigh and grinded his teeth again.

Why does he look so frustrated and angry?

I brushed the feeling away as his gaze on me softened and he replied, "Mate." was the only word he gave. Which left me even more confused. Mate? Was he born an Australian? As hot as that sounds, it doesn't add up. He doesn't have an accent.

Without knowing what exactly to say, I gave him a small nod with a big grin. It was the least I can do, just agree to whatever is happening, after what he'd done for me.

"Mine." He whispered in my ear. He wasn't asking nor was he telling me. It was as if he were reassuring himself. What in the world did he mean by-

I cut my thoughts short, remembering what he had said before. Somehow I was his? I held myself back from cringing like an idiot. Maybe that was some new term out here for new friend? I knew I was feeding myself crap but until everything was sorted out I wasn't going to have myself die out on anxiety or something.

"Right," I draw out the word for emphasis. Maybe he understands sarcasm?

Apparently not, after he just grinned at me like a Cheshire cat. I blew out a deep breath and fell back on the bed as Tarzan came on top of me. I stared at him with narrowed eyes. what was he doing?

"Um, Tarzan?" I asked nervously. Yes, he had saved my life countless times and provided me a place to stay and even became my friend out here when I thought I'd be all alone. But there is no way in hell, I would let him do what I think he's about to do.

He grinned in my face again and bent down to sniff my neck and hair. I was a bit stiff while this was going on and began to relax. But that all came to an end when I felt him caress my... chest. Slowly molding them in his hand, his thumbs running over the buds, causing them to arise.

What was I doing? What was I allowing him to do?! I hardly know him!

But I couldn't yell, I couldn't push him away. I wouldn't.

It felt all to good. I had never in my twenty-two years of living ever experienced such an arousing feeling. He began to massage and my eyes forced shut as my body willed him to go on. my back unknowingly arched and the clothes on my body suddenly began to feel to hot and uncomfortable. I just wanted to take them off.

His head bent to the nape of my neck and before he took a deep whiff, his lips brushed against my neck. I let out an embarrassing moan, but I couldn't help it. He froze in spot, which should have given me enough time for my brain to return to my skull, but that idea soon vanished when his lips kissed my neck. His tongue darted out, softly caressing my now burning skin.

Temperatures seemed to have been growing higher and my body was in control. My heart nor mind had no say in the matter, but it didn't seem as if they were arguing.

Tarzan then lifted his head and began kissing my jaw line and running his tongue along my sweet spot. He came so close to my lips, lips brushing each others, a loud annoyed shriek had us jumping apart.

Tarzan growled loudly at the interruption but nonetheless, descended the ladder to make sense of the noise. Meanwhile, I had stayed frozen in my spot still trying to take in all that had happened. My brain frozen and my body hot. My throat was dry and I couldn't stop the panting. I swallowed before I slowly crept towards the exit.

I took a breath of fresh air but all that air got sucked right out of me when I saw a female, literally groping Tarzan as she whimpered into his ear.

She, for one, looked dirty and looked as if she hadn't eaten or showered in days. I felt joy, sympathy, a pang of jealousy and all of fear as she raised her head to look up in my direction.

A smirk grazing her face at the sudden realization I had.

***

Part two will be out hopefully tonight or tomorrow. The latest, Monday.

I'm terribly sorry. I couldn't update. I really just got addicted to Netflix and once my show was done and I had to actually wait for more episodes, I started to take in how long it had been since I updated.

I was being really lazy, no excuse really, but i'm back and hopefully I can add a double update tonight.

DONT YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHO THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL IS?! COMMENT HERE IF YOU HAVE A CLUE:

anyways, I am sorry. And I don't blame you if you comment right here and say "I almost gave up on this book." or something close to that.

I'm disappointed but I've also got some really great twists and ideas for this book! I have had loads of time to think and well although its not planned out, I have a hint to where I'm headed.