No way out

I was still dazzled in the moment. The moment in which he spoke or the moment where his lips touched the corner of mine, I didn't know. All I knew was that I was hypnotized.

He kissed me.

Well not technically but it still counts. Of course this wasn't my first kiss. No, my first kiss was under a basketball net after our middle school had won our first game. I was too happy and living in the moment that I overcame my fears and kissed my oldest crush.

Jack Myles was his name. He was so beautiful and handsome the only problem was that he had a brain the size of a walnut. So naive and very careless; so I dropped him like he was hot.

Overall, that almost kiss was the best thing I could ever call romantic in my life.

Before I could shudder in disgust at the thought of Jack Myles again, I was thrown down unto a fluffy mess. With a weird sound escaping my mouth I squirmed in the fur.

This was so unsanitary. I hope he cleansed this in some-

"Mine." His voice was so silky and he sounded so husky, it was a complete turn on.

"Is that all you know? It would be great to hear you say something else other than words of possession." I say plucking a feather from my mouth, I gagged a bit before siting up.

That was only to be pushed back down.

I haven't found a name to call this wilder beast of a man as yet. But I settled for Green.

"Wha-what do you think you doing?" I stuttered, my eyes Turing into wide saucers.

He grunted as he crawled further on top of me, me on the other hand, scooted away.

"Stop it; you're scaring me!"

His look said it all, the darkened emerald eyes that wandered all over my body, the muscles that flexed as if trying to hold himself back, the way he swallowed hard and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. For Christ sake, his whole aroma was screaming danger.

And as if the words that I uttered were the polar opposite, his hand reach out no longer resisting, setting it on my left cheek.

He smoothly grazed his finer tips moving the stray hair out of my face, his hand rested on the back of my neck.

And for a second, time froze and as I stared into the big bright emerald eyes that had me in a trance, he too stared into my hazel eyes. Both deep in thought.

That was all util he suddenly- may I also say forcefully yanked my body towards his as he began sniffing me.

I wanted to squeal but I decided to stay still; making no sudden movements. Maybe that way he'll stop and lose interest and somehow I'll be free and head on to the next flight to Jamaica.

He started off sniffing my face and slowly towards my neck. It was very awkward for me, interesting for him.

He sniffed through my damp shirt and shorts then quickly my legs then shot back up to sniff my face.

For a second I thought he would kiss me but then he pulled away abruptly.

Smiling a boyish grin, he nodded his head in finality.

"Mine." He stated more sure and with more confidence.

What was he doing?

Whatever it was; it really needed to stop.

"Hey, Green?" I patted his shoulder as he gazed up at me.

His eyes now heated with desire as if he could finally stop holding back whatever he was holding back.

I swallowed sharply before sitting up further, careful not to come off on the wrong foot.

"I got to go- I'm not supposed to be here. It's a real long story you're going to laugh, really. I'm not supposed to be here; I'm supposed to be in Jamaica- not sure if you know where that is, or what I'm saying..."

I turned my full gaze on him to see if he was understanding where I was going or rather what I was trying to say. But in return he looked calm and I almost thought he was understanding me. Then I remembered he didn't speak much english and probably was just staring at me in general.

I sighed as I pointed at myself,

"I, yes I."

He nodded slowly in understanding, which was amazing cause that meant I was making progress.

"Go. To. My. Home, now." I waited for him to understand or at least break it down. It took awhile but he started to understand and growled ferociously.

He stood up and blocked the door hunching over in a ready for battle stance. I gulped in confusion, all I wanted was to have a nice vacation for the first time in my life, but no. I had to come here of all places.

He bared his at me in a daring way and spread out his hands as if to block me even more.

I just stared at him bewildered at his actions.

"Green, it's ok-" he cut me off with another growl of anger.

Out of instinct I flinched back which made him soften a bit but he still growled lowly.

I curled in a ball in the
unsanitary fur, huddling my feet to my chest I heaved out a wheeze.

Too scared to even move for my satchel on the floor next to him, I continued to wheeze.

It wasn't so bad, what was really bad was the fact that there was a super bulky human-beast ready to pounce on me any minute.

Slowly he walked to me with a sharp glare. Staring me down, I made no movements afraid he would get even angrier- if that was even possible.

He kept his eyes on me like a hawk, his dark eyes had me sweating and he lay his head on top of me while wrapping both arms around my body caging me in securely.

And as the hours went by, though his breath evened, his grasp on me was like an anaconda with its prey. No way out.

I would be a fool to try and pry my way out anyways.

***

DONE! Hey guys, sorry I wanted to update Friday but decided to let it wait till last minute thanks giving!

Your welcome! Don't give up on me, I love you all don't forget it!

Remember to read all my Other stories, they have some good in them as well.

Please comment, like and tell me when to update- PLEASE NOTE- it has to be a suitable date- not like tomorrow or something!
Lol

Okay that's all for now,

Stay safe, Stay well, Stay you!

K. Haye