Chapter 57 - Fighting For Love

Começar do início

"Water shuriken" Ash continued to sprint, Greninja flipped over Ash and the shuriken formed in his hands faster than ever. Greninja launched the shuriken with all of his strength, the shuriken blowing up in Tyranitar's face like a grenade. Tyranitar instantly dropped down and fainted, another one hit knock out. 

"Wha-?" Jeremy couldn't even muster up a response. "Get him, Elizabeth!"

"Houndoom, flamethrower!" Elizabeth said from out of nowhere.

"Dodge it" Ash didn't even bother trying to put any effort in to his words, but Ash-Greninja executed the dodge perfectly, cartwheeling away from the flames. "Use cut"

Greninja dashed forward, slicing upwards into Houndoom. The force caused a small explosion, sending Elizabeth back and onto the floor too. 

"Houndoom?" she waited for the smoke to clear and sure enough, Houndoom had fainted. 

Ash continued on.

He ran for what felt like forever before Parker came into view. 

Ash felt like this would be the moment he could end it all.

"PARKER!" Ash shouted, turning to Greninja. "Water shuriken, one more time"

Parker stopped, turned and said something inaudible to his Umbreon, who span around to retaliate. Greninja was too fast, the shuriken nailing Umbreon point blank in the face, causing the dark Pokemon to faint instantly, like all of the rest. 

"I am going to end this once and for all" Ash stated, anger in his eyes. "You may have thought I would dwell on what happened, but you was wrong. I am here because I love Serena and I will do anything to protect her"

"Why Ash, you're so caring it brings a tear to my eye" Parker mocked wiping a tear from his eye. "But, I am sorry to say that Serena will never be herself again. Actually, she hasn't even said a word since we stepped outside for a little stroll"

"Stop mocking me" Ash spat on the ground and began walking over to Parker, ignoring Greninja. "Take me seriously for once you pig" 

Parker narrowed his eyes and stepped forward. "Seriously, eh?" his voice was serious in this moment. "You will regret this. Sylv-"

"Greninja, cut" Ash continued to walk on, a replay of his previous attacks. Sylveon fainted before Parker even had the time to check what was going on, he turned for a moment, leaving himself open.

For the first time in his life, Ash felt like attacking someone himself. He threw his fist out, rotating it straight across Parker's face, causing him to fly backwards onto the floor. Ash felt his whole hand sting with pain and he held onto his hand with his other, instantly knowing he had broken a finger or two. 

Parker spat out a tooth and stood up, feeling a little off balance. 

"If you thought you would get away with that, then you are misguided, Ash" Parker snarled and leaped at Ash like a wild animal, tackling him to the ground. Ash grabbed onto Parker's wrists and they began to wrestle, Greninja watching, not knowing what to do.

"Pack it in both of you" Serena spoke for the first time. She sounded normal, but her face said it all. She was still under someone else's control. 

Parker and Ash got up and stared at Serena, Parker smirking and Ash staring blankly. 

"Serena?" Ash waited as silence filled in his question.

"Now is not the time to be messing around Parker, work needs to be done" Serena suddenly sounded different. It was no way the Serena that Ash knew, or anyone knew.