The End

When lunch came around, Aidan made a new friend. Her name was Samantha Nye. She had dark brown hair with hazel eyes. I never talked to her except in history class.
"So, Aidan, Carson has something he wants to say to you." I said to him. I elbowed Carson and he looked at him. He sighed and turned his head to Aidan.
"I'm sorry that I was rude to you. I'm hoping we could be friends and work stuff out." He said to Aidan. Aidan smiled and looked at me. He nodded and shook Carson's hand. I put my hands together and smiled.
"Since we're all friends here, I thought we should go out to get some good after school. They agreed and I also invited Samantha. When school ended, Aidan and I walked to the restaurant while Carson picked up Samantha on his way there.
"So, do you like Samantha or do you always look at her with puppy eyes." I said giggling at him. Aidan looked at me suprised and started stuttering.
"I don't like like her. I just like her as a friend." He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled back.
"Well, I'm pretty sure she likes you back." I said to him. He looked at me.
"Really?!" He said taking my hand. I heard someone clear their throat behind us. I turned around to see Carson with Samantha. I grabbed my hand and put it by my side.
"What's going on here?" Carson asked. I looked at him and smiled.
"Nothing, just talking to Aidan." I told him. Aidan laughed a little and looked at Samantha.
"Well, let's go inside." I said as I took Carson's hand and walked in the restaurant. We sat down at a table and Aidan sat next to Samantha. We ordered our food and started to eat. We awkwardly ate our food and looked around.
"So, Samantha, Aidan told me you're a science genius." I said to her. She smiled at me.
"Well, I don't want to brag, but yes I am." She said. Carson smiled at her and she smiled back. I looked at them both and rolled my eyes.
"Samantha why don't we go to the bathroom?" I asked as I got up, grabbed her hand hard, and pulled her to the bathroom. "Do you like Carson or something?" I asked her.
"Why? Is he dating anyone?" She asked as she took a mint from a bowl on the sink.
"YES!!! MEEE!" I said loudly. I cleared my throat and looked down. "I thought you liked Aidan." I said to her. She scoffed at me.
"That loser?" She asked me. My body was getting heated.
"You're such a bitch!" I said to her. She turned to me annoyed. "Before you call someone a loser, look in the mirror." I said to her as I left the bathroom back to the boys. I grabbed both of their hands and walked quickly out of the restaurant.
"What's wrong?" Aidan asked as I let go of their hands. I sighed and looked at them.
"Samantha isn't what you think she is. Let's go to my house." I said as I started walking. Carson nodded and Aidan looked at me hurt. I shook my head at him and grabbed Carson's hand to start walking home.
"You coming?" Carson called to Aidan. Aidan shook his head at him. I rolled my eyes at him and climbed on his eyes. While we were walking home, Carson asked why Aidan was holding my hand.
"He liked Samantha." I said to him. He laughed a little. "What's so funny?" I asked him annoyed.
"Oh nothing." He said smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Samantha likes me, not Aidan." He told me. I got off his back and looked at him. I wasn't mad just putting everything together. I punched his arm...hard. "What was that for?" He asked. I smiled at him.
"For being mine." I said happily. I kissed and gave him a hug. Well, I guess this is it. Well, the author of the book says there will be a book series. Carson and I are going strong by the way. Just wait till we get to high school. Crazy things happen when we're around.