First Sight

I was walking up to my bus stop. The hot sun was making me sweat. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned then looked back quickly. It was him. He lived next to me but we never talked. I saw him once in a while. He was the cool, popular kid at my school. I was the complete opposite. But I always knew there was something about him. I tried to take off my jacket without looking stupid but I couldn't. It dropped on the ground and I groaned. As I tried to pick it, so did he. I felt his warm touch on my skin. The sun hit his blue eyes with golden rings around them perfectly. He smiled at me. I just stared in his eyes.
"I'm sorry. Here you go." He said as he handed me my purple jacket. I couldn't stop looking at him.
"Um, are you OK?" He said questionably.
"Oh, me? I'm fine. Thanks for my jacket. I said sweetly.
"It's nothing. It doesn't hurt that I give it to a pretty girl." He said smiling. I smiled back and looked down. We heard the bus tires screech behind us and I turned around to see it stop. When we had got onto the bus, kids were yelling and throwing paper. I sat down quickly and pulled out my last minute homework. He stood next to me and tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see him smiling.
"Is it OK if I sit next to you?" He asked.
"Sure, I don't mind." I said as I scooted over in the seat. He sat down and the bus started moving.
"Oh, by the way. I'm Carson. Carson Reynolds." He said as he held out his hand.
"I'm Seun. Seun Kintunde." I said as I smiled and shook his hand. We looked and each others eyes and looked at our hands still shaking. We let go awkwardly and I went back to my homework. Every once in a while, I would turn to look at him. One time he looked straight at me.
"Do you need any help with your homework?" He said nicely.
"Well, if you were my friend you would know I'm horrible at math." I said.
"So your saying I'm not your friend?" He said sarcastically as he put his hand on his chest.
"Well, I didn't say that. Well, I mean I did. I just didn't mean it like that." I said. He laughed and looked at me.
"Don't worry, it's OK. I know I'm not your friendly neighbor that comes over your house." He said.
"What have you been doing?" I asked.
"You know, hanging out with friends and doing sports." He said looking right in my eyes.
"What kind of sports?" I said.
"Soccer and lacrosse." He said smiling. "What sports do you do?" He asked.
"Track and volleyball." I said.
"That's good." He said looking down at his feet. The bus came to a stop in the school parking lot. I packed my homework in my backpack and hurried off the bus. Carson came running up behind me.
"Why don't you sit next to me at lunch?" He asked. I looked at him.
"Are you sure your girlfriend, Crystal wouldn't mind." I said pointing at a blonde girl with her little posse.
"It doesn't matter, you better sit next to me." He said.
"I can't. I'm sitting my friends. Sorry." I said. He stopped walking and looked at me.
"Are you sure? Your friends are different." He said
"Well different to me, is good." I said offended. I walked away. I heard him calling my name but I kept walking