Chapter 18 ~ Safe Haven

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 5.8k reads and almost 400 votes you have no idea how much it means to me 😊☺️❤️ ily🔐

This chapter is dedicated too all of you lovlies, it's the one you've all been waiting for😏😉💖

🗡Kiras👠

I nock on malias door and wait for it to open. I step back and wait but nothing happens.

I hear something coming from inside so place my ear against the door. I hear shaky breath and light sobbing. I run in, not caring if she thinks she needs space or if I'm being rude, she needs a friend.

When I walk in I see malia curled up in her covers with headphones on, no doubt listening to some 90's band I've never heard of, streaks of mascara cover her cheeks and her red, puffy are eyes glued to her phone.

"Mal?" I ask walking over to sit on her bed.

She takes her headphones off and slowly looks up at me, "Kira?"

"Hey," I say softly "I got your message"

She looks up at me the rims of her eyes watery, a fresh stream of tears threatening to stream down her face.

"Shhh it's ok," I wrap my arms around her and she lays her head in my lap

"No it's not." She cries "He's gone K' and he's not coming back."

Her body is shaking with sobs so I wrap my arms around her tighter, I want to tell her that she's wrong. She's so wrong! That he feels exactly the same, but she hasn't finished talking.

"He'll never forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive." I turn my head in the direction the statement came from, of course it's none other then Stiles Stilinkski.

I look back and forth between the two of them as malia makes a sad attemp at wiping away her tears.

"I'll leave you guys alone."

I give malia's shoulder a light squeeze and a what's meant to be a reassuring smile. I stand up wiping my hands on my jeans, silently leaving the room that's air had grown thick with tension.

I jog down the stairs and into the living room where I find Scott sprawled across his sofa watching the vampire diaries. I roll my eyes and laugh a little at how similar him and Malia are, Mal's always told me how TVD is her favourite show.

"Hey K'."

"Hey,"

"He up there yet?"

"Yeah, what did u say to him."

"Oh ya know, he smirks."

I raise both eyebrows.

"I told him to stop feeling sorry for himself, to get off his ass and to go get his girl back."

I giggle before walking over to Scott and kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I love you." I whisper

"I love you too, but I'm re-watching the last episode of season 6 and your really distracting me so..."

Laughing again I turn to the TV just in time to see Elena have her goodbye dance with Damon. Although I would never admit it to Scott or Mal' the show had grown on me, well that's a little under exaggerated, I might've, maybe bing watched every single episode last night...