Chapter 16 ~ The Truth Will Set You Free

This chapter is dedicated to @2MUCH4U thank you for all your votes it really helps motivate me. I hope your still enjoying the story

A/N: I'm backkkkkk

Nope I didn't die Xx
I've been gone for a little and I thought I owed u lot an explanation so here goes:

In England, we dont have teen wolf!!!!!
Ikr it's awful so up until last week I had only seen up to season 4 and I was going to write chapter 16 and them I read over the most recent chapters.

So while I was reading I thought that malia and the rest of the group (mainly malia) seamed really different then how I remembered them in the show  and I didn't like it. Because I've only ever had to problems with fan fiction:
1.Grammar
2.when the characters are completely different to how they act in the movie book or series.

So I sucked it up, and spent my money on buying season five. And I feel like getting back into the show and remembering the characters is really going to help me with this story. So thank you for waiting.

🐺Malia🐺
Day after breakup

I pick up my iPhone 5, a phone that I'm still not entirely used to and search for Kiras name in my contacts.

When it doesn't come up I switch to just scrolling through my list when I spot it: she saved herself as 'badass kitsunai" I roll my eyes but a small smile creeps onto my lips

"Of course she did" I think out loud

My fingers tremble as I press the green call button parallel to her name.

I slowly raise the phone to my ear, gripping it tightly, holding on for dear life.

My insides stiffen and my throat drys up when she picks up, well when I think she does.

"Hi" her chirpy voice comes through the speaker. I can't talk! why can't I say anything?

She continues "You've reached my voicemail I'm either out right now or ignoring you either way... I'll call u back. Wait! Can I start again?" She -well a recording of her- rambles nervously.

I feel my whole body deflate and i release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I need to talk to someone. Kira is my best- only friend right now and I need to talk to her. So why can't I? I need to explain to someone why I did what I did. How I feel! So why can't I!?

The realisation hits me like a lightning bolt. I might not be able to talk to Kira but talking to a machine... I think I can manage that.

I pick up my phone and redial her number 10 times more confident, more ready then I was before.

"Hi, you've reached Kira..." I wait for the tone at the end.

"Hey Kira, its malia. I don't do this much so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense but, I made a mistake. A big mistake.

I let him go! I let go of the only person who I truly trusted and the only person I felt truly trusted me. I broke up with... God! I can't even say his name.

I know it was the right thing to do! But it feels so wrong! I know I need space, time to think, to figure out what's going on because right now I'm so fucking confused!

I found out my parents weren't my parents, my dad is some kind of ex-serial killer. I killed my adopted family, people who only ever wanted to help me. I found out I'm a werewolf or coyote? And then I found out someone tried to hide the fact that Im a coyote, wolf, whatever! Thing!from me and all I wanted was some time to deal with it. All I wanted was for stiles to help me deal with it but he couldn't. He was to busy listening to Lydia threaten me and him.

I know it's not his fault because it's mine, I didn't want her to hurt him so I let her win. But I don't think it was worth it. Maybe not breaking up with him letting Lydia... Well that's the one thing Im not ready to tell you. Maybe not breaking up with him would've been selfish because she would've hurt him, in ways you don't and never will understand, but I really, really! wish I was selfish.

I press the red end button and listen to the line go dead. In what feels like less than a millisecond, my body goes limp and tears flood out of my eyes straight into my carpet.

Not tears of sadness or hurt not even tears of regret tears of relief tears of pride. because I did it.

I forgave myself.

A/N: so this chapter was shorter than usual but I wrote the last sentence and felt like it was the perfect place to end it.

I think most of you were expecting this chapter to be about stiles and malia making up but I wanted to show you ma alias side of the breakup.

Also I wanted to say, this story has lots of readers who don't vote or comment. I'm not complaining that's not what this is I was just thinking it would be great to get to know my readers, all of them. Even the ones that don't comment or vote so I'm going to ask some questions. Don't feel obliged to answer but I'd love it if you did:

What's your favourite show? (Apart from teen wolf)

Where are you from?

What's ur star sign?

I also wouldn't mind if u asked me questions and I'll answer all of them I promise.

So what do you think Lydia as against stiles what or maybe who do you think she was going to use to hurt him?

When do you think Derek will meet malia?

How will Kira react to malia opening up to her?

✨Comment✨
💖Vote💖
💩Share💩

Thanks for reading-

Scarlett Xx