8 - thought you hated me

He sat in the chair beside you and looked you in the eyes. His face was a tiny of pink and he had gotten lost in your eyes. You felt the heat on your face rise, he stood up and leaned in close to you and gave you a hug. "I'm sorry, I wish I could go back in time and save you, I feel like I have to make it up to you!" He said, his body was warm and it comforted you, you were blushing and you mouth was in the shape of an 'o', you took a breath and went to speak, "don't feel like tha-" suddenly the world froze, his face was inches away from yours, then it happend. He had his lips on yours and there was no going back, you couldn't move, you wouldn't, you placed your hand behind his neck and hugged him as your lips were connected with his, this whole time Armin loved you, you never expected this. Your eyes closed and the world around you shattered into a million pieces, nothing else mattered to you, you felt the heat on your cheeks rise more and more as did his. Suddenly the door swung open, you and Armin pulled away, you both were blushing. Levi, who had just come through the door, was looking at you both.
"Um... I know it's not like me to ask about this but were you guys......kissing?" He asked, you and Armin looked at each other and noticing you both were blushing like crazy looked back at Levi.
"N-no," you both chorused. Levi rolled his eyes then walked out the room,

"What ever, just don't go any further than kissing ok! It'll mess up my sheets" he said then closed the door.(a/n sorry, I had to do that)

"I hope he didn't mean.... You know...... When he said that" Armin said scratching the back of his kneck.

"Haha, I'd never dream of doing something like that!" You said giggling.

"I'm going to go" Armin said then walked away,

"O-oh ok, I'll see you later" you stammered, he closed the door as you lay down. Your cheeks still a bright red as his proberly were, you slowly drifted off to sleep.

_________
Armins POV
My thoughts were all on [y/n], why did I do that? She obviously hated me because of what happened, or does she? I thought you hated me [y/n]. Did she like it too?
I walked down the hall and passed Eren and Mikasa chatting, they looked pretty worried. "Oh, hey Armin!" Eren said.

"H-hi, what's up?" I said

"Well Levi just passed and he was giggling to himself, he doesn't even smile so that was weird, what happened in [y/n]'s room?" Mikasa said.

"N-nothing!" I said quickly. I felt the heat on my face rise.

"Armin, what happened, your blushing and your stuttering!" Eren said to me.

"N-nothing!" I said suddenly Hanji ran up to us.

"ARMIN!!!!! Is it true, Levi told me everything!!"

"W-what? Levi told you what?" I said, oh great now eren is gonna find out, crap! Hanji don't say-

"THAT YOU AND [Y/N] KISSED!!!" Hanji said jumping up and down. Perfect, just, perfect.

"What?! Armin?!" Eren said, he was smirking and I was blushing worse than I have ever, Eren begun to laugh, Mikasa grinned and looked at me, I looked straight at the floor.

"Thanks Hanji, you really help" I mumbled under my breath,

"Aww, that's so cute!!! I always knew you guys would get together!!" Hanji screamed.

"W-we're not together..." I said.

"So why did you kiss her?" Eren said

"I-I-I don't know," my face grew even reder just thinking of the kiss. I ended up staring at the floor grinning, Eren broke the silence.

"Armin, Armin!" Eren said waving his hand infront of my face, I shook my head back to reality, of course I was blushing. "Ooh, thinking of your girlfriend?!" He teased.

"Shut up Eren!" I shouted then ran away, I wanted to curl up into a ball and hide from humanity but if I did that humanity would be destroyed by Titans after. I ran to my room and locked the door, I sat on my bed and begun to read a book. Then there was a knock on my door...

_______
Your POV
You knocked on Armin's door, debating with yourself whether you should run away or not. But then the door opens slightly, there was no turning back now.
"H-hi Armin" you said

"H-hi [y/n] how did you get in here either your foot?" He said, awe that was cute, he was worried about you! You showed him the stick that Levi left beside your bed before Eren came in earlier on today, "oh, as long as your ok, but shouldn't you be resting? Your foot won't get any better" he said, awe he was worried for you ❤️ <3 💖!!
"I would but my foot is killing, I never thought it would cost this much pain to come over and tell you something" you said to him,

"Come on, I'll help you get back" he said,

"But my foot is killing" you moaned.

"Well then...... I'll..... Carry you" he said nervously, you looked away blushing as he swept you up bridal-style. You could tell he was trying to hide from everyone as when ever he saw someone he would head the opposite way, you finally reached your room and Armin opened the door to Eren sitting on the chair next to your bed. Armin's face went a deep red, as did yours, Eren sat there staring at us then giggled, "well well well? [y/n] making out in Armin's room I see" he laughed.

"It's nothing like that, she just came to tell me something, her foot was hurting so I carried her back here." Armin defended you

"Ha ha, yeah ok, what ever, you know it's fine to admit your feelings!" Eren said.

"I-it's not like that!" Armin shouted as he placed you on your bed. "Bye [y/n]" he said then walked out of the room.

"So did you and Armin really kiss before?" Eren asked, you sat up in bed.

"W-well, yeah. I don't know if it was an accident or he meant it but...." You said then trailed off at the end.

"It's ok, I'll not mess with you, I'm just messing with Armin, I like to mess with everyone once in a while, I'll probably get to you soon" he said then playfully punched your shoulder, "I best be off its 8pm and getting pretty dark, I'm supposed to be back in the cellar that I call a room, see you around, [y/n]!" He said then walked out the room. Sooner or later you had drifted off to sleep once again.