9 - just admit it

It has been 4 days, you foot has healed well, Hanji came to the conclusion that it was never broken and was just bruised or something like that. You and Armin hardly talked and when you tried it would end up being extremely awkward, especially around Eren, Jean, who was told by Eren, and Hanji, all they would do is bring up that day that you and Armin kisses. Him and his nerdy self would change the subject by talking about book and completely blanking you out to give you a chance to leave. He wasn't afraid to show how he cared for you.

Eren and Armin came knocking on your door, it was about 11 am and you were still sleeping. "[y/n]!!! Come on, wake up!" You heard their faint voices. You moaned and stood up practically crawling to your door.

"What?" You wine extent ing the 'a'. You opened door slightly as you were only in your underwear.

"C-can we come in?" Armin said. You rolled your eyes and closed the door.

"Gimme a second!" You said then waited for Armin to correct your grammar, nothing, something must be up. You put on a nightgown and opened the door again. "Hi" you yawned. Eren smiled anxiously and Armin stood worried. "What's up?" You asked inviting them in.

"Armin wanted to talk to you" Eren said then left the room,

"Yeah, thanks for your help Eren!" Armin sarcastically shouted.

"Your welcome!" Eren shouted from halfway down the hall.

"What is it?"

"I think you should quit the scouts, I'm not forcing you but it's just an idea if you want to stay alive." He said not daring to look at you.

"W-why?"

"Because.... Because I admit it, I love you, I want you to be alive and if I can't even kill a single Titan I can't save you, trust me I don't want you to die!"

"Armin, I-"

"I don't need to hear what your going to say, that's all I wanted to say" he said then stood up and headed for the door.

"Hey! I want to talk to you," you said standing in front of him, "I don't wanna quit, I want stay.... I want to stay..... I want to stay with you" you said looking at the floor.

"R-really?" He said looking straight into your eyes, as you were about the same hight.

"w-well yeah" you admitted, you looked up to see him staring at you, his cheeks were bright red as his beautiful blond hair made it stand out. You both ended up having a long and awkward staring contest.
"Will you be mine?" He asked, braking the silence.

"W-what?"

"B-be m-mine" he said taking your hands and looking back into your eyes, you looked down then back up, he leaned in close till your noses touched, he stared into you [e/c] eyes, "I don't want to loose you" then kissed you. You closed you eyes slowly as, like before, the world shattered, you slowly begun to blush as you felt him bring you closer than you already were.

Your fist clutched against his chest as his grip around your back got tighter. the door suddenly opened, it was Eren, "[y/n], Armin, is everything-" he said, Armin pushed you away and begun to blush, his blush was nothing like it was before when Levi walked in, it was stronger, a smile grew on his face as he saw us. "oh my god..... were you guys....." Eren suddenly clutched his stomach and burst out laughing.

"N-N-No, s-shut up eren!" Armin stuttered still blushing.

"come on Armin, just admit it!" Eren said, "do it again!!" He teased playfully punching Armin.

"No, shut up Eren!!" Armin shouted then stormed out the room like a 5-year-old.

"well that was out of character, well... for Armin" Eren said then looked at you. You stood with your head down so you hair could cover your blushing, "Hey, [y/n], its no big deal, you kissed...... twice...." he said, you kept quiet, "well maybe 3 times or more, we never know, your the only ones, and-"

"Yeager!" you hear Levi say, you look up to see him standing at the door door.

"y-yes, sir!" Eren said while doing the salute, you could tell he was afraid of Levi.

"your not helping [y/n]" He said.

"s-sorry s-sir...." Eren replied then walked out the room.

"t-thank you sir...." you said then looked back at the floor.

"man up, [l/n], its nothing to be ashamed of, Armin is a kind young man. Look if your going to be ashamed at least stop making out with him!"

"I'm not ashamed, I-"

"well if your not ashamed then fix your problem your self, its clear you love him so do something about it, now, if you don't mind I have things to sort out with Hanji" Levi said then just before he closed the door said "of course she's done something stupid again".

"Do I love Armin?" you asked yourself thinking out loud, you looked at the ground, "I-I-I think I do" you smiled as his cute smile appeared in your mind.

You stood for about an hour thinking about Armin and questioning you love.
Then there was aa knock on your door, Levi ran in uninvited, "get out here, we have to prepare for battle, sightings of Annie are being reported around wall rose, we will leave in 30 minutes, get ready!" He's aid the closed your door. You quickly changed, then, after having great difficulty getting the belts on, walked out into the hall. You spotted Mikasa, Eren and Armin. Mikasa had her arms around Eren and Eren was trying to escape her strong grip while Armin was laughing his butt off, "hey guys," you said waving, Mikasa let go of Eren then ran over and hugged you, Eren eyed at Armin while Armin was blushing like mad.

"Are you gonna give [y/n] a kiss hello?" Eren teased.

"Shut up Eren!" Armin said punching Erens' arm. Eren came over and gave you a hug too, "hey, [y/n]" he said then backed away as he noticed Armins jealous expression.

"H-hi Armin" you said,

"H-hey [y/n]" he said scratching the back of his neck,

"Don't be shy, if I can hug her you can too!" Eren said pushing Armin towards you, you giggled at his actions so did Mikasa as Armin just blushed. Eren stopped when you and Armin were centimetres away from each other, "come on, you guys have kissed.... Twice! What can a simple hug do, plus I don't see why you guys aren't dating yet!" Eren shouted.

"W-what if we are dating!" You said remembering that you never answered Armins question before,

"Be mine" were the words reporting in your head.

"R-really?" Armin asked looking at you.

"Well.... I never answered your question,"

"So it's a yes?!" Armin said excitedly,

"Yeah, I-"

"Oi, get over here, we're all waiting on you brats!" Levi shouted from down the hall,

"Sorry sir!" You all chorused then left to mount your horses.