What Happens In The Dark-Must Come To Light.

Start from the beginning

Ray: I would've did the same thing too if I got someone asleep on the other line. (looks at Prince)

Jas'marieé: (laughing and shaking her head) Y'all retarded man.

Roc: Oh shit! (hugs Jassie) I ain't even see you there.

Ray: You gonna be seeing her for a while now. 'Cause she staying here with us.

Roc: Yay! (jumps up and down)

Jas'marieé: (smiles) All y'all get ready for school and I'll make breakfast. (walks into the kitchen and sees Prod alright sitting there like a baby waiting) How the hell did you...?

Prod: (smiles) Imma ninja.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes and grabs the strawberry waffles and the bacon) A very fat one.

Prod: Ayee, I ain't know you had a tattoo and a piercing.

Jas'marieé: (looks at the butterfly tattoo and belly button piercing on her stomach) I been had the tattoo, but I got pissed off yesterday and got the belly piercing.

Prod: Did it hurt?

Jas'marieé: When you get as pissed as me, nothing hurts.

Prince: (walks in the room putting on a white muscle tee and blue Adidas pants on and sits at the table) What's for breakfast?

Jas'marieé: Bacon, waffles, and...(looks in the freezer and pulls out a box of Toaster Strudels) Toaster Strudels!

Prince: Yummy.

Jas'marieé: As always...besides I'm starving!

Prince: Who said I ment breakfast? (winks)

Jas'marieé: Oh really? (smiles)

(Ray walks out the room wearing blue skinny jeans, a red shirt and white goggles) Ray: Great, I walked into a chick flick for a movie.

Prod: (mumbles) 4th of July came late, huh?

Roc: (walks in the room with all white everything on) God has arrived!

Ray: It ain't 2012.

Roc: (rolls eyes and sits at the table) So, who y'all going to the dance with?

Prod: Chasity.

Jas'marieé: Chasity...?

Prince: This girl he met at the basketball court.

Jas'marieé: You're finally moving on?

Prod: Yup.

Ray: What about you Jassie?

Jas'marieé: (putting the waffles and Toaster Strudels on each person's plate) Everyone!

Roc: (mumbles to himself) Damn.

Prod: We all gonna walk down the yellow brick road together! (grabs Jassie's hand and pretends to skip with him down a road)

Ray: Stupid.

Prince: (in a whole 'nother world thinking about Jas'marieé)

- - -

{Princeton's Daydream}

Jas'marieé: Babe! Look! (points at the sky full of stars)

Prince: Wow...this is pretty. (wraps arms around her waist and kisses her on the cheek)

Jas'marieé: (begins singing 'Lighters') This one's for you and me...living out our dreams...we're all right where we should be.

Prince: I'm already there...