Only Difference Is...

{The Next Day}

Prince: (sighs and puts his books in his locker)

Deanna: Princeton...why you so quiet?

Prince: No reason. (P.O.V.: Bullshit! This is boring without my sunshine here...But damn, I haven't called a girl that since me and Christina broke up)

Prod: You miss her, don't you?

Prince: ........

Ray: Well?

Prince: (closes locker) Don't worry about it.

Roc: Jesus Christ! You act like y'all together or something. Stop your bitchin'!

Prince: Spare me the shit, Roc. You don't know what we are at all. So piss off. (walks away from them)

Ray: Wow...he must like her more than I thought.

Brittany: A hell of a lot. (looks at Roc) Why don't you just let Prince have her? Just forget the bet.

Roc: Nope. I like her as much as he does and I want her...even if it takes a bet.

Brittany: Fuck that! Just forget the bet even happened! Maybe you won't have to worry about Jassie hating us.

Prod: I agree.

Roc: (shrugs) I want what's mine.

Deanna: Wait...you're betting on Jassie? (everyone nods) That's kinda low and fucked up.

Roc: Only difference is that I like her.

Deanna: You better know what you're doing...or else she's gonna hate you.

Brittany: (mutters) For once I agree with this bitch. (Prod gave her a look and she shrugged)

Ray: (waves hand away and begins walking with the group) I ain't getting involved with that shit...I got my Shay boo and that's what the flow is.

Everyone except Deanna and Ray: Shay boo?!

Ray: Ohhhh...that's what I ment to tell y'all. Me and Shay are y'know...halfway together?

Brittany: Yay! What about Chris?

Roc: Yeah, what about him?

Ray: Shay said she'll tell him before the dance.

Prod: I'm not sure about that...I still think she's scared.

Deanna: Wait...who is Shay? And what Chris? (P.O.V.: I hope they don't mean Angela's bro...'cause we were...)

Roc: (puts arm around Deanna) Long story.

Dede: Tell me...

Prod: Well Shay is Jassie's cousin and Chris is Angela's bro...They're dating and he...uh...

Brittany: He puts his hands on her.

Dede: Hold up...Angela's brother?! Jassie's cousin!? (P.O.V.: Holy shit! Not another one...)

Ray: Yeah, why?

Dede: Long story...(P.O.V.: Long and fucked up)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

{Jassie's Hospital Bed}

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: OMFG! This shit is lame! I wanna go back to school and see my girls Brit and Dede. Aaaaand I wanna see the boys! I miss them. Then again, I don't wanna hear them fighting. I admit it, I like Princeton, Roc, and Ray...ugh, then they wonder why I swore off boys for 3 years. Even the amazingly cute ones like Sammy, Cody, Devon....)(sighs and cuts off the TV and goes to sleep)