Harry and Louis in my Front Room.

Jamie's P.O.V

I laughed to myself when I saw Anabelle duck away from the window so fast. She was quite shy and not really one for socializing. I turned back to Anita, Harry and Louis, our new neighbours and smiled. They seemed like a nice bunch of people and Anita was lovely, asking about Anabelle and everything. The boys ran back inside shouting as they went and Anita turned her attention back to me.

"So mine at 6?" I said, happily. I thought it would be a nice idea to invite them over and meet Anabelle. It would also be a chance for me to get to know them better!

"Brilliant!" Anita replied. We said our goodbyes and I trotted back to our house.

Anabelle's P.O.V

About an hour later I heard Dad coming up to my room. After checking I was decent he pranced in and sat on the edge of my bed. I looked up from my laptop to him and saw him smiling out of the window.

"So, you and the blonde looked cosy." I said, glaring at him.

He glanced at me then looked away again, "Oh Belle, sweetheart. She's just our new neighbour. I was being friendly that's all!" He said defensively.

"It's Anabelle. And okay, whatever you say!" I replied. I pretended I didn't care but deep down I knew why it had annoyed me so much. Mum passed away last year and I hate the idea of Dad being with another woman. And I was not willing to let some blonde from over the road get hold of my Dad that easily.

"Anyway, they are all very nice. Moved here from up north. The boys are Anita's son and his best friend. They offered to take him in because they wanted the same sixth form you see. Don't know how she's going to cope, dear of her! They're a right handful." He laughed to himself.

"Okay Dad, I'm kind of busy. Not really interested and I have lot's of homework." I lied, I was on face book telling my friend about the new neighbours. I was definitely interested.

"Oh okay hun," He said sounding hurt. He went to leave the room but turned back and said "By the way they're coming over in a half. I've made a cake for them!" He said proudly before leaving the room. I stared after him. Then as soon as he was out of sight I changed my clothes, brushed down my wavy blonde hair and applied some mascara and lip gloss. I didn't make too much of an effort. My Dad might get the wrong idea.

Later that night. Anabelle is in her room studying. She can hear people laughing downstairs.

I flipped through my text books. Maths was my worst subject. I just couldn't understand it. I was the same with french. And they were the two topics I had to revise. I let out a big sigh and flopped onto my back onto my bed. I suddenly became aware of the door sliding open. I bolted upright. A boy stepped into my room and smiled a cheeky grin. He was the curly haired one. Oh my gawd. He was better than I had imagined. His bluey green eyes twinkled as he smiled and dimples formed. I could feel myself going redder and I smiled timidly.

"Oh I'm really sorry!" He said through laughing, "I was looking for the bathroom, but I er...guess I took a wrong turn...." He said as he walked out. I just nodded. That's all I could do! I waited five minutes then walked downstairs and into the lounge were I found everyone sat around the sofa's smiling up at me. I felt myself going redder again as I saw the other boy, a gorgeous tan and muscular boy with a beautiful face and a heavenly smile. I sat next to my Dad nervously.

"Here she is!" He announced with an extra helping of joy. "My beautiful Anabelle. This is Anita and Louis. Harry told us about your little meeting! Hoe embarrassing ey?" He said chuckling.

"Yeah I guess." I said weakly fiddling with my hair nervously. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis. Harry. Louis.

I got on really well with everyone, we laughed and joked and I found myself becoming slowly more comfortable in their presence. Anita wasn't that bad either but I still wasn't keen on her.