Takeda

It's been weeks since we all have started at Beacon. We've learned hardly anything in Professor Port class, and Professor, I mean docter Oobleck is to fast to handle. Plus he gets mad at me if I call Professor. I'm just glad I know Gracie and Olivia, they both have been helping me with some assignments. Thank god. We all walked to the aduotorium, Cuz Glinda Goodwitch called all students there for sparring. She does this every now and then so I've gotten use to the long walk with my Team, Team GNET, Team RWBY, and Team JNPR. Once we got Glinda have use a quick reminder of what's about to go down. "..... I will call 2 teams at a time to face off against each other. The team will discuss who will fight, thou leaders will fight leaders last." I looked at my team mates. "We got this guys." I encouraged them. "Don't get cocky now." Zan said. "It's true though. We're like one of the best teams in the school." Ashton said. "Still we shouldn't underestimate the competition." Olivia said. We looked up at Glinda waiting for our names to be called. Finally,"Team TOAZ....." we cheered happily. "Finally." I said. "...vs Team RWBY." she finished. Silence fell between my team. "You both have one minute to choose who will go first." my team huddled up. "Ok any volunteers?" I asked. No one volunteered. Just silence. "Why don't you go Ashton?" Olivia said. "Eeeehhhh..." He let out. "Bro don't tell me your afraid of a girl." I smirked. "No way!" he said complaining. "Then go." Zan chimed in. "I hate you guys." even thou he said that to all of us, he punched my right arm. "Yea, yea, shut up and suck it up." I said. Ashton walked up to the stage. On stage with him was Yang. The Blondie was ready for the fight and for the win. Her golden bracelets were already gauntlets, the Ember Celica she called them. They werent just gauntlets they were shot gun gautlents. Every punch fires a concussion blast. Ashton pulled out his staff/bow. Glinda put up a barrier around the stage so no one gets shoot by a stray bullet. "Begin." she said.

Yang ran up to Ashton for the first hit. Ashton blocked it with his staff, but Yang keep walling on him. Ashton then knocked one of her fist to the side and she was off balance. He grabbed an arrow and shoot it her feet. Her feet were frozen with ice. Nice. He jumped back and shot at her with explosive arrows. Yang held up her arms to block the shots. I looked up at the 2 monitors above the stage. It showed Ashton's and Yang's aura level. Both had lost a lil health. Yang ran in for a sweep kick. Ashton jumped up and shot an explosive arrow at Yang, but she was quick and shot at the arrow. An explosion knocked them both back. Both of the them got up for the ground. Yang had something in her hand, pieces of her hair. "Oh shit, Ashton is so dead." I said. Yang pounded her fist together and her hair shot up in flames. She ran up so fast that it was hard to see. Ashton sucked the fire right out of her hair. When they collided the last thing I saw was Yangs fist on Ashton's chest and Ashton's palm which had a small ball of fire was against Yang's stomach. Then Explosion. BOOM!!!!

In the end Yang stood up first and Ashton was barely able to get up. Olivia went to go get and heal him. "How you feeling man?" I asked. "You guys are assholes." he said as Olivia gave him a hand standing up. "How are we assholes? All we do was pin you by accident to a girl who was way out of your league." I laughed. "I'm gonna kill you." "Not even on the hottest day of the year buddy." "Guys who's going next, me or Olivia?" Zan said. Olivia placed her hand on Ashton's chest. "I'll go after you. I gotta heal Ashton." Zan shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the stage. "So be it." "Good luck man." I cheered, but he didn't respond back. Zan and Weiss stood on the stage. "Lets make this a good fight." Weiss said. "Hmph gonna be good for me." Zan said. Glinda step up a brand new barrier. "Begin."

Weiss used her gliter to make a white circle around her feet. It gave her a boost as she ran at Zan. Her rapier Myrtenaster was pointed at him. Zan used his speed to zip around Weiss. He pulled out his Nunchucks and shot rounds at her. She turned around just in time and created a gray circle in front of her. The bullets bounced back at Zan. He slide under the bullets. Weiss spun her revolver on her Myrtenaster. The blade burned red. When Zan got up close she jabbed at him, but Zan knocked it a side. Fire shot out of the tip of the blade. A white circle appeared around her sword arm. She jabs at him with incredible speed. Lucky speed was Zans semblance. Sadly it was his semblance. I figured out what she was doing. She wasn't trying to hit him, she was trying to tire him out. He's incredibly fast but he has a limit. He dodged all the jabs, then the circle disappered. Weiss's last jab was too slow and Zan sweep kicked Weiss off her feet. He pointed his gun at her then fell through a black circle in the floor then fell through another black circle in the ceiling. Weiss's Myrtenaster glowed light blue and stabbed it at the ground, creating a bed of ice. Spikes pointed up at the ceiling. Right when he made contact with the spikes he stood right next to the bed. He looked exhausted with sweat all over his face. No more intense speed. Weiss shot electricity through her blade. Zan rolled closer to Weiss and shot at her. Weiss barely dodged the bullet. By the time Weiss turn back at Zan he was behind her. "Sorry." he said then quickly used the chains on his Nunchucks to actually chooked her. She struggled so much it was unbearable to watch. Then a snap sound and a white glow around Weiss appeared then dissolved. Her aura. Zan let Weiss go and she fell to the ground, fainted.