Ashton

"Go!" Gracie told us. "Go help Takeda!" I didn't wanna leave to fight this scorpion thing, but 2 against a bird isn't fair either. "Fine, but stay safe." Zan said. I grab my bow and shoot at the top of the piller where Olivia was at. I pressed a button on my bow and....(basicly what happened in chapter 2 so yea). Zan grabbed his Nunchuck and ripped the two metal bars apart leaving strands of gold chains hang on the ends. He jumped off the clif and shot down at the abyss. He shot up and landed on the side of the piller. Sticking out of his Nunchucks were piks to help him climb. We reached the top at the same time some how. Olivia was shooting at the bird and Takeda wasn't here. "Where's Takeda?" I asked. Olivia looked up at the sky. "Taking sky diving lessons." Takeda fell from the sky and landed hard on big platform below us. The bird flew head first in to the cliff wall and fell on a pile of rubble. "Ha, talk about raining men." I laughed. We all jumped off the piller and landed next to Takeda, right after Olivia slapped the back of my head. Takeda was already up before we got there, well before me and Olivia that is. We brushed off some dust and some ice from his body. Wait why was there ice on him. "What's with the ice Takeda?" Zan asked. "I was wearing it." He said calmly. "Wearing it? How?" he held up his katana. "I stabbed and shot myself. The ice from the shoot and my blade, I used it to form ice armor around my body. Takes the hits and I don't feel a thing but only for a limited time." "That's.... Weird." Olivia said. "Is that your semblance?" "No. My semblance is..." the bird flew up and bat it's black wings at us. Giant black feathers rain down and headed straight down for us. "I got this!" Takeda yelled. He got one of his katanas, stabbed it on the ground and shot it. A giant wall of ice blocked us. Some feathers bounced off the wall with easily while some stick on to it. "Nice ice bro." I said. "Shut up I need to concentrate!" he yelled back. It was still raining feathers and then, boom. The wall broke and sharp feathers rained on us. I grabbed my staff and spun it around to shield me. Takeda got his shot guns and shot at Olivia's feet as well as mine. Zan ran out the way. The bullet hit the ground in front of her and made a temporary shield. The bullet knocked off my staff and headed in the toward ground level. Then Takeda got behind me and stabbed and shot himself. "Thanks for the cover." he said. He had on his ice armor on in a instant. He looked like a knight from the old days. All he needed was a horse. "Doesn't that hurt?" "Extremely." with that he ran into fire and jumped straight up at the bird. All the feathers he encountered somehow shattered on impact. A lot less arrow we coming at me. Olivia's ice shield melted. She got her cypher and easily cut or knocked incoming feathers out the way. As for me I stopped the spinning and knocked income out the way too. "Ashton what's going on?" it was Emma talking in my head. "Not now Emma." I thought and said out loud for some reason. Even after saying the she still persist. "What's going on? Where's Takeda?" I looked up at the sky. I saw Takeda on top of the bird. He was shooting at its wings turning the into ice slowly. Zan was on top of a piller shooting the ice, breaking the wings. "He's here. He's..." Done. That's it. It was over. A feather struck me in my chest. I was bleeding, I was dieing. I went clean across my body, right through my heart. I looked up and I saw Olivia was kneeling next to me. No more feathers. She looked scared. I really am gonna die. And then I blacked out.

"Ashton..... Ashton!!" huh?..... Who is that. I couldn't see. "Hit him again." another voice said. I felt a palm on my chest and then energy all over me. I still couldn't see but I could move. I got up. "What... What happened to me?" I asked. I could hear Takeda. "Heal first than explain." "I can't see. Its.... Its fuzzy." I felt Olivia next to me. I looked at her but all I saw was a white blur. "Can you see, how does it look?" all of a sudden I could see. I looked a Olivia and she was clear as day. Her long white hair in braids. Her fox ears. Her.... Everything. It was... "Beautiful." I said to Olivia and then looked away. "Ahem, anyway what happened?" Zan pointed at the cliffed wall. There was a big burnt circle. I didn't see the bird anywhere. "Right after you got impaled." Zan said. "You got up and throw a fireball at the Nevermore. It was the size of a baseball but the impact was like a nuke." He gestures his hand to mimic a boom. "Are you sure? The biggest boom I've ever made was a like a grenade." Takeda pointed at the giant circle. He patted my back and smiled. "Dude does that look like a grenade?" I let out a small laugh. "Nah I guess not." "Maybe Its like a last resort." Olivia said looking down thinking to herself. "Well the good thing is that never more is no more." he had a big smile on his face. "Get it? Cuz it's dead." "Can someone stab me again so I can fry him?" we all let out a laugh except Takeda. "Shut up pyro." He said. "Well chill out on the bad jokes cryo."

"Emma, Gracie, Nat, and Tessa." Ozpin said. We were in the same building we were in for the welcome ceremony. Ozpin was calling up students to give them team names. "The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forth you shall be known as 'Team Granet'. Led by Gracie." around of applause went up. I felt happy for Gracie, but the worried look on her face made me feel a lil sorry for her. Oh well. "Ashton, Olivia, Takeda, and Zan." Ozpin announced. All four of us walked up on stage. "The four of you recovered the black pawn pieces. From this day forth you shall be known as 'Team Topaz'." Another applause went up. Hmm Topaz. Not bad of a name. "Led by..... Takeda." I looked over at Takeda how was right next to me. He didn't look to happy about the news. In fact he was looking at the ground depress. "Hey you ok?" I said as we walked off stage. "I'm fine I just.... Never thought I'd be leader." he said a lil nervously. "You'll do fine." Olivia said placing her hand on his shoulder. Zan, who had his gas mask of and was hanging from his neck, bumped Takeda's shoulder. "I agree he said with a smile. We decided to leave early. As we walked out I turned back. "Hey Takeda." he walked over. "Yea, What's up?" I pointed at the stage. There were four girls on stage. One was short with brown hair with a red hood and cape with a black dress. Another with white hair with white jacket over a white dress. Next to her was a girl with long black hair with I think a black bow on top. Finally a girl with blond hair brown jacket and black shorts. "...... From this day forth-" Ozpin said. "You shall be known as 'Team Rwby' Led by Ruby." he finished. I looked over at Takeda. "Confusing don't you think?" "I wouldn't say Confusing, more like..... Interesting." Why do you say that?" "Leader instincts." He said smiling. "Oh nooooow you wanna be leader." He punched my shoulder. "Shut up."

And that's the end of another chapter. One after another. So yea this went from being a Fan based parody to now fucking with the story line. Why? Thank my friend Jacob aka Anime brofist on his profile. Actually Ashton is based off of him. Just like how Emma is based off of I_love_creepy_stuff and Gracie is based off of Robo Brony 3000 my gf. The rest are just made up..... Sorta. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys later. Btw here's another Rwby pic 👇

 Btw here's another Rwby pic 👇

*dies with them*