Authors Note

Hola!

So, I just wanted to apologise again, for ending the story so quickly. I feel like I've disappointed heaps of people and I'm sorry!!

I've gotten messages about Kaden. So, I'm going to explain stuff real quick.

Jaxel and Kaden were best mates. They were always together with Jake and they were the popular boys.

Jaxel introduced Kaden to Grace and she started hanging out with him, they became closer until Kaden had the title of 'Graces Best Friend'.

7 months before the previous chapter, Kadens girlfriend said that he hit her for 3 years. Jaxel had introduced Ariel (Kadens girl) to Kaden where they had hit it off, and, seeing as Ariel was a family friend of Jaxel's family, he cut all ties with Kaden and beat him up.

Then, Kaden doesn't speak to anyone, he becomes mentally ill, until, one month later he contacts Grace asking for money. Grace refuses to give him money and he keeps contacting him.

After he asks Grace for the final time, she declines and then she contacts him asking if he wanted to be friends again.

Thus, leaving a great friendship which Grace and Kaden shared being roommates until Grace moves out to start a family.

Kaden comes out of the closers, stating his gay. Unfortunately, he never finds a partner.

He never contacts anyone from his past life excluding Grace.

Right,! That was that.

Hope that cleared it up for you.

For last time,

Goodbye.