{Chapter 6}

"Gracelyn Rose" I faintly heard someone scream.

Pulling my blankets tighter over me I snuggled into the soft pillow, mumbling incoherent words.

"I'm going to kill you Gracey-Bear." Someone growled.

Suddenly, I remembered what we did last night, drew on my brothers face, uploaded it to my social media, and played truth or dare until the AM.

"Oh, sugar sticks." I whisper.

The blankets were ripped off of me, as well as my sleeping friends, squeals erupted everywhere.

"Gracelyn Rose" Steven spoke lowly, as to not wake the parents up.

"Yes, big brother? Oh! You have a little something on your face." I innocently shrugged.

Glaring at me, he stomped out my room and down the stairs.

Slamming my door in the process.

"STEVEN GREGORY ROSE STOP STOMPI- oh my!" My mother spoke from downstairs. "Honey, you should go wash it off."

"It's sharpie." He muttered, annoyed.

"Well, honey, you should stop drawing on yourself then."

I heard three sets of giggling. The girls were awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was today, and not going was a no go.

Which made Steven's position even funnier. I don't think I've ever been as excited to go to school as I am right now.

Quickly, I dressed, because I had my friends over, we had a thing going, two of us would get changed, one in my bedroom and the other in the bathroom, while the other two, would eat their breakfast and pack their bags.

It was a good system and we were really good at keeping it going.

So, twenty minutes after I got dressed, we were all ready to go.

We exchanged our goodbyes to my parents and got in the car which Steven was driving.

His face was wet as he'd been trying to wash off the drawings, he'd managed to get rid of the rosy cheeks that had been drawn on.

"Stupid sister, stupid sister friends, stupid drawings, stupid face. Argh." Steven kept muttering.

The ride was silent, so halfway through, I decided to turn the radio on.

One of my favourite songs came on-

Stitches Shawn Mendes.

"Needle and a thread gotta get you out of my head.

Needle and a thread gonna wind up dead." Pris, Sophia and I sung- Stacey was engrossed in her phone.

After the song finished some random song came on, turning it down, I listened to Stacey speak.

"G, check your social."

Doing as she says, I logged onto my account.

Fun Fact: @Stacey_Always , @Pris-snorella , @Books_Are_Cool_Sophia and me enjoy drawing, we have degrees in this sort of stuff. @Steven_The_Rose

Likes: Comments:

3,627 1,497

"Oh my gosh!" We all said simultaneously, Pris and Sophia must've checked theirs aswell.

Steven, shaken from his mutterings, looked shocked for a minute before composing himself, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing dearest brother."