~7~

•Maelie Rogers•

I loved the position Derek and I were in right now. We don't want to leave each others embrace. I looked up Derek to find him concentrating on the movie I put on. I smiled at him and he looked down at me. He looked at my lips and immediately kissed me with force. I kissed him back with just as much force. We sat up and he picked me up and we made our way back upstairs. He laid me on my bed.

I wanted this. I craved him. If I'm going to lose my virginity, then I want to with him. "Uh are you ready to..." Derek trailed off and I nodded. Derek nodded slowly.

"Wait you have protection right?" I asked and Derek nodded again. I smiled and brought his lips back to mine. My hands made it down to his jeans as I unbuckled them and he pulled them down. He pulled at the seams of my shirt and I took it off. His hands traveled my bare back. He took off his shirt and soon enough we were unclothed...

We craved each other. Every body movement just proved how much we love each other. How much we cared for each other.

-

We laid in my bed with my sheets over us. His arm was around my bare waist and we had the biggest smile on our faces. "Derek, I love you," I said to him. He looked down at me.

"I love you too," he said with a smile. He leaned down to leave one long passionate kiss on my lips. I got out from his grasp and under the sheets and got dressed in shitty clothes.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower," I said with a slight laugh. Derek nodded and got up to put on his clothes. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. A huge smile was etched on my face. I turned on my shower and got in. I quickly took a shower then once I finished I just put my hair up in a pony tail and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants and one of Derek's shirts. I walked downstairs just as a knock was heard on the door. I walked over and opened the door which revealed Mr. Stilinski. "Oh hey Mr. Stilinski!" I said.

"Hey Mae, I saw that you were back! I just wanted to say hey and that Stiles misses you like crazy!" He said with a laugh.

"Awh! He is probably one of the sweetest kids I have ever met! Him and Scott! So how is everyone?" I asked.

"Everyone's great! Hey can I ask why you're back?" He asked.

"Oh! Yeah I'm moving back! Will... I don't know. But I hated it there," I said obviously knowing that I can't tell him about my aunt being a werewolf who murdered teenagers. He nodded.

"Well it was nice seeing you!" He said and I smiled.

"I can watch Stiles anytime you need me to!" I offered and the sheriff smiled as a way of thanking me and walked away. I walked over to where Derek was sitting and sat next to him but not too close. He looked over at me for a split second before directing his attention back to the tv... what's wrong with him? "Der you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just... I'm just nervous," he said.

"Nervous about what?" I asked curiously.

"Well.... something happened... something big.... and something bad is about to happen...." Derek said.

Shit.

••
a/n
hi!! ik a lot of people on wattpad love smut but me personally i feel uncomfortable writing it so that's all you guys get... sorry... BUT TY FOR 100 READS BUT IM ALSO SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!! ILY GUYS!
-kel