~5~

•Maelie Rogers•

I was sitting on my bed thinking about going back to Beacon Hills until a knock on my bedroom door interrupted my thoughts. "What?" I called.

"Mae it's Will open the door," Will pleaded and I got up and unlocked it and he came in. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Aunt Noelle is all depressed and you won't come out of your room," he said.

"Aunt Noelle murdered innocent teenagers Will! I don't want to stay here! I'm going to leave! Whether you stay or come with me I don't care Will! I don't!" I whisper-yelled.

"I'm staying. You can go. For all I care. Leave tonight. Have fun Maelie!" Will said and stormed out of my room. I rolled my eyes and packed my bags. I packed up all my clothes and found the small box that I had filled with money I've been saving since I was a child. I breathed in and out. Am I really doing this? Yes, I am. It's about 6:00 pm right now and there's a bus for 8:45 pm so I have to leave in a few. I packed up all my clothes in all my bags and decided that it was time to go. I picked up my bags and left. Will and Aunt Noelle were both eating dinner.

"Maelie where are you going?" my aunt asked.

"I'm leaving. I never wanted to go in the first place. I don't need your guys' help. I have Derek," I said and walked out the front door, ignoring all their protests. I walked. And walked. And walked. Ya see, my aunt's house is in the middle of NOWHERE. The nearest train station is about 4.5 miles from where I am. Lugging 2 suitcases filled with clothes for 4.5 miles isn't fun. At all.

I started breathing heavily. No Maelie. Do NOT lose control. Breathe in and out. Think about Derek. For some reason, Derek made me calm down... a lot. I didn't expect for myself to calm down so fast. I pushed the thought in the back of my head and continued to walk. I just focused for the rest of the walk and by 8:25 pm I made it to the train station. I used my money to buy a ticket to get to Beacon Hills. I dialed Derek's number as I waited. "Hey Mae! What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing's wrong Der! I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving back to Beacon Hills and that I'll be there at like 10 so can you pick me up from the Beacon Hills Train Station?" I asked through the phone.

"Of course Maelie!" Derek said then there was a moment of silence between the two of us. "I miss you," Derek said.

"I miss you too Derek. I have to go though, the train doors just opened. Bye," I said through the phone.

"Bye Mae, I love you," He said and I hung up the phone and got on the train with my luggage. I sat down in a seat. Well, this is going to be a long ride.

••
a/n
hi! im excited to write the next chapter and idek why!!! lmao school sucks guys. a lot. teachers calling on me when i dont have my hand up. I DONT HAVE MY FUCKING HAND UP FOR A REASON HOES AND THE REASON IS I DONT FUCKING KNOW THE ANSWER. lml!!! lmao ty!!
-kel