Chapter 5

Sorry for the delay, but its been a really busy week. Had at least three exams and my grandpa had a triple bipass and was in the hospital. Then my grandma also has surgery today. So.....please excuse me for any writing errors or the shortness of this chap. I'll do better in the future.   Thanks for reading!!!

................................................................................................................................

On my way home I walk in irritation, carrying on a mumbled conversation with myself. It was freaky how he knew I had been standing there. Almost like he could feel my presence.... no its not possible. He's just very perceptive. Maybe I'm just overthinking things..?Gahh!  It was stupid of me to dumbly stand there just asking for his scowling rebuke.

Sighing, I slide my key into the door. The walk home was seemingly quite short considering how long i spent talking to myself. lol I promise I'm not going crazy.............yet.   The strangeness of his reactions to me in the past two days keeps nagging at me.

After softly shutting the door I lay my stuff inside the foyer.

Then walking to the hall closet. I shuffle around the junk inside, looking for the few spare bags remaining from years before. Most were in almost as bad of shape as my current backpack.

Grabbing the first one I find, I swing away closing the door with a WHOOSH.

 Its a shabby, faded, blue canvas material with a ragged fringe of unraveled fibers. Creating the illusion of a blue smurf's, head popping out the top.

 Chuckling at my mental image I begin transfering my school supplies over. Making a mental note to go to the store tomorrow.

No one is home so I take advantage of this and go to the shed out back. For years I've kept my art supplies here, and after alot of work, a comfortable studio has evolved creating my own private sanctum.

My brother learned to leave me alone when I am here. After an unfortunate instance involving paint he tends to veer away when he can.

With a relaxing breath I exult in the freedom from todays qualms. Sunlight comes through a small window, lighting up the room with a radiant glow.

Smiling I pull an old wooden stool to my eisle and set up a canvas. I close my eyes sketching the memory of my first day at school. An image of sun glinting off the neverending rows of metal lockers developes and soon I am painting in golden hues, with dust motes dancing in the air.

Next thing I know, theres a pair of eyes staring intently out of the canvas.

Slightly disturbed I look down and examine the scorching look those eyes are giving me.

^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>

Oooh I like this one

 I just love expiramenting with these.lol

So, how was it , questions? thoughts? diatribes? What do you think is going on and who is the strange silver eyed bundle of mysteriousness?