Chapter Forty Nine

Start from the beginning

I waited impatiently walking in and out to the balcony she walked down stairs as I entered

"Did you pick this out?" she asked walking naturally in her heels. Swear this girl is an expert in those shoes. I smiled nodding.

"You look gorgeous." I said walking towards her cupping her cheeks.

"Thank you baby" She said pecking my cheeks.

"Shall we go.. Its already 8:30" she said I nodded. As I interwined our hands walking out the door her locking it quickly tgen reconnecting our hands walking to my car

*

We arrived at 9:10 walking in my hand wrapped around her waist firmly.

"Reservations for Mr. Jack & Mrs.Allison Gilisnky." I told the guy behind the stand he nodded.

"Follow me." he said walking off

"Mrs.Gilisnky, Mr. Gilinsky, I'll be your waiter for the night, I'm Alec. I'll give you a moment to decide what you'll have to drink. Excuse me." he said

"Mrs.Gilinsky huh." Allison mocked a smile tugging at her lips

I grew nervous.

"Yeah.." I nervously responded a small smile only showing.

"I like it" she smiled sipping from the water they had gave us until we decided on what we wanted to drink

My heart tugging in joy. This girl is seriously something else. She's amazing. Such a big heart. Never was I able to show off a girl like I do with her. She seriously takes my breath away. I seriously don't want to ever lose her. I will seriously do anything for her to forver be mine. I'm seriously lucky. Blessed to be exact.

"What?" she smiled

"Nothing you're just beautiful" I smiled.

"Stop." she blushed.

"No." I said putting my hand over hers. She intertwined our hands.

"How did we get here?" she asked "I'm so happy & lucky" she said tears filing her eyes. Dabbing at the brim of them with her middles finger.

"I ask the same thing baby. But I honestly wouldn't change a thing because I found you." I said kissing her hand.

Her holding our eye contact for a few seconds

"We should order." she laughed.

I nodded smiling.

____

I drove away from the restaurants parking lot since there was traffic due to the time & the fact that it was 11p.m. people were everywhere so it would be a while.

We drove in a peaceful silence before Allison spoke.

"I remember one time, when I was little I used to always love being with my brother.." she said. I pulled my eyebrows together.

"Babe you don't have to talk about him.." I assured her.

"No I want you to know about him.. I want to talk about it.." she said I nodded

"I was 16 when he died. Due to alcohol he was only 23.. He still had a life. His best friends, his girlfriend, family, just amazing people. But somehow, it wasn't enough because he still found the alcohol & I never talk about it. I avoid talking about how I feel about his death. It's been almost three years of holding it all in. Sometimes.. I blame my mom for it.. She could have done anything and everything if she loved him and she didn't. She watched him come home drunk than the day before. I used to carry him up to his room. I used to sit in the hall and watch him sleep it off & cry. I used to watch him cry and drink. As much as I asked him to stop he never did. I used to beg my mom for her to help him but she was so caught up in her life. My brother died. I miss him so so so much." she began crying. I pulled off the road putting the car in park.

Looking over at her. Pulling her into my arms hugging her tightly. "Its okay babygirl.. He's in a much better place.." I told her caressing her arm

"She called me yesterday after you fell asleep.. Judging my life style." she said between breathes. "But I told her not to call anymore because all she really does is let me know how I ruin my life & Since then It just reminded me how she killed my brother by not doing anything. Now he's gone Jack." she said crying I held her closer "there baby, let it out.." I mumbled as she cried.

After a little while she stopped crying. Not wanting to bring up the subject anymore. I hugged her pecking her lips.

"I love you.. & don't think that you can't talk to me about how you feel." She nodded smiling a bit. I hugged her again before starting the car again & getting back on the road.

A/N
There a little bit of her part & her brothers death
******

It's barely going to be 10 & I'm already crying my eyes out.. What is life ? :((

I seriously just need to vent :( but anyway enough of me.

I hope you enjoy this chapter i tried my hardest in this one..

I love you guys ❤

Marie x.