Six

I was looking at Chris and he was smiling looking at me

"You think that's funny?" I asked as I sucked my tooth.

"Yes I think it's-

"GET THIS FLOUR OUT MY FUCKIN HAIR CHRIS!" I yelled at him he jumped.

"Well shit you'n have to yell that loud." He said.

"Come on ill rinse it out." He chuckled.

—-

I snuggled up against Chris I was feeling mild cramps. I can't believe I'm pregnant by Chris. My mom is so pissed at me she isn't talking to me but get this SHES TALKING TO CHRIS!

Like how does that even work?! HE GOT Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pregnant!!!

"Baby." Chris calls my name rubbing on my leg. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Karrueche text me right, she goin come at me talking about I'm a manwhore and I'm a cheater and I'm a low down dawg and how can you get that bitch pregnant and blah blah blah." He said to me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I cussed that bitch out." He said to me. I laughed at how he said it.

"How she goin come at me when she was messing around with that ugly ass nigga Quavious behind my back?" He asked.

"I mean you cheated-

"To get back at her for cheating on me." He said to me. "Your the only girl I cheated on karrueche with and that's on me." He said to me.

"Well that doesn't matter Wanna know why?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked rubbing my cheek.

"Because your with me, not her and we are having a kid." I softly spoke. He smiled and I smiled. We kissed slowly.

"Now can you please hurry up and make the food." I whined. He chuckled.

"Ugh, your going to kill me with all these cravings mamas." He said standing up. I giggled.

"You put this baby in me so deal with it." I teased. He chuckled going to the kitchen.

I snuggled in the blankets on the couch

I still can't stand Chris

Two hours later

"Okay so why is it any of your business of who I text?!" I snapped.