Help

Hopes pov

I woke up in a dark cold room I tried to get up but I had chains I my legs at this moment I realized I was fucked. I could here foot steps from up stairs. Then a door opened and starting in front of me was a tall slim women she had green eyes and short blond hair and on her left arm she had a red heart and in the middle of the heart it said battle scars she was wearing a blue tank top and black shorts. In her right hand she was holding a whip. She started to walk towards me my breathing got faster. " now now my child my name is Chloe and your going to have a bad time" her voice was clam and sweet but yet she looked like a bad ass. "Now turn around" I did as I was told and I felt the whip hit my back I held back the tears but the pain was horrible. "I love you" I heard a voice it sounded like delirious it must be my head trying to distract me from the pain.

Delirious pov
The guys come back from paxs late so hope went to bed right away. But when I woke up I had a bad feeling but I put it off. I was the first one up. So I decided to make breakfast as i walked in to the kicktin i looked at the photo of hope making a heart with her hands that was sitting on the counter i picked it up and said "i love you" I set down the photo and started to make breakfast the rest of the guys got up one by one I called for hope but I got no response so I decided to let her sleep a little longer me and the guys ate breakfast and nogla washed the dishes and vanoss dried and mini put away. After the dishes were done we started to record hide an seek after we finshed it was 5:00 I decided to go check on hope but when I got to her room I saw that her bed was empty her pillow was on the floor so was her blankets her window was opened I left her room and started to run around the house screaming her name I dropped to the ground when I figured out she was gone. I felt the tears that were streaming down my face. Lui ran over to me and asked " why are you crying what's wrong" "hope" that's all I could say. Lui ran out of the room and told the rest of the guys who. Wildcat then called the police. When they got there all of us were crying.

Police sans pov
Me am my partner Jim responded to a missing person report but when we got to the house we walked In to six grown men crying. Not the weirdest thing I have walked in to "excuse me I am officer Sans and this is my parter Jim we are here to look at the crime scene" I said in my sternness voice a guy in a blue sweater and jeans looked at me and whipped he's tears away and said " I am Jonathan hopes father follow me right this way to her room" I could tell he was trying to be strong. He showed me to her room my partner stayed back to talk to the rest of the men. When I walked in to the room you could tell there was a struggle her pillow and blankets were on the floor I walked over to the bed there was a little blood on the bed the attacker must have hit hope to knock her out. I looked around everything else looks fine I talked with all the guys told them we would be in touch and I left.

Hopes pov

After the whipping she left the room. I was sitting on the floor I had tears in my eyes after an hour or longer I heard the door open again I stood up she held a Mirror I had blood all over a grey dress that had holes in it this dress was not mine which means oh gosh we dressed me and my hair which was once nice and waves is all messy and my left eye now is black. All I could say was " damn I am pretty" "what did you say bitch" she yelled at me "nothing" I whisper she slapped me I felt my nose start to bleed she left me all alone I went to the Corner because that was as far as my chain would allow me to go and hugged my knees I started to think of the guys I started to cry I cried myself to sleep.

Time skip

I don't know how long I have been here but Chloe has unlocked the chain around my leg I can walk around but every day is the same wake up get beat I sometimes get food and water but just enough to keep me alive and then I got to sleep but today Chloe made a mistake that will cost her big time she left her phone out. I am happy that I remember delirious number by heart I typed in and I sent a message "help me da" that's all i could get before I was shoved to the floor Chloe took her phone back and throw it at a wall and screamed " you little waste of space you fucking ruined it your are so fucking dead" next thing I knew I was knock out cold.

Delirious pov

It has been two weeks and I miss hope it was one in the morning when my phone went off I rolled over to look at it it was an unknown number the message read "help me da" I am guessing she never got to finish her text wait a minute "holy fucking cow shit hope texted me hope might be safe " I screamed. I jumped out of bed and ran to every room waking up the guys screaming "hope texted me hope texted me wake up you lazy pieces of shit" once everyone was up I showed them the text.  lui took my phone and said that it had a location on it so without thinking we all ran to our cars and drove to the old house on 24 ave.

Hopes pov

I woke up with my hands tied together and my legs tied together to I saw Chloe dumping water in an old bath tub wait no no no she going to drown me I fell like that is the worst way to go. Chloe started to walk over to me I started to wiggle  and scream trying to get away from her but she picked me up an walked over to the bathtub and dropped me in I tried to sit up to get
Air but she kept pushing my head underwater I was losing air I would have to open my mouth soon. Just then I heard a door open and a gun shot I then sat up taking deep breaths and there was Chloe and the ground bleeding from arm and delirious standing at the top of the stairs with a gun I then lost consciousness. When I came to delirious was tied to a chair he looked knock out he was bleeding from his head and stomach I looked around for Chloe there was no sign of her so I moved my chair over to him and I released he was dead. I screamed and.

That's was my chapter! hope you enjoyed reading and I truly  hope to see you in the next chapter!!!!

-insane

----------------------------------------------
Words 1310