Bad dreams

Hope's pov

"Hope" I heard my dad screaming from his room I got up to see what was wrong I grab my sisters phone Since we shared a room. As I got there I saw my mom dead. with a bunch of cut all over her body and my sister who was only 16 dead she had a gag in her mouth and was handcuffed to the side of the bed I started to cry I looked at my dad he was bleeding bad he had a cut on his head and about 50 long deep cut all over his body well that I could see. I called 911 and that's when I saw a man walk up behind my dad and shoot him. I dropped to the ground and cried even harder. the man walk over to me and held me down I started to think of the worst  he then lift my shirt and that's when I saw the knife it was covered in the blood of my family I started to struggle but her was to strong he brought the knife down and cut straight down my stomach I screamed out in pain and then cut three times on my legs and twice on my wrists. That's when I heard the police and He then went through the window probably in to the forest that was behind my house  But the last thing I heard before I blacked out was that "this is not over Hope my love I will see you again" and then black.

I woke up screaming and crying I could hear delirious running down the hall. he came In to my room and looked around and then looked at me and walked over and sat down on my bed. he then asked "Hope honey what's wrong?" I was crying to hard to answer him. he then pulled me into a hug until I calmed down. After that I told him my nightmare and how the man that killed my family was never find. Delirious told me " Hope nothing will ever happen to you I will always protect you". He stayed in my room till I feel back asleep.

Delirious pov

I was fast asleep when I heard this scream coming from Hope's room I jumped out of bed and ran down the hall to see Hope sitting on her bed with knees to her chest crying. I walked to the side of her bed and sat down I was trying to ask her what was wrong but she was crying to hard so I pulled her in to a hug. When she finally calmed down she told me that she had a nightmare I made the mistake and ask what it was about she told me how her parents died and how the man who did it is still out there. All I could do was tell her nothing will happen to her I got to go back to sleep and I got up and walk back to my room as I was walking back I started to think even though I have had Hope for 2 days I love her with all my heart and she trusted me.
I looked at my clock it was 5:50am well I can get a little more sleep and with that I fell asleep.

That's was my chapter hope you enjoyed reading I hope to see you in the next chapter!!!!

-insane

----------------------------------------------
words 579