I heard Camila's voice at the beginning for the harmony, and then Lauren's voice started. 

"Monday you sent me flowers
Tuesday made me feel stupid
Wednesday the world was ours
Thursday you didn't prove it."

And then it was Normani's part,

"Friday fell back in love
Saturday we didn't talk
Sunday you said you needed space,"

Ally came in once Normani stopped,

"Do you miss me? Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?"

Then it was her,

"Either you want me or you don't
I need to know, I need to know"

Her voice tearing through my heart causing me to rip off the headphones before Dinah could even begin. "Hey, you alright?" Ian asked coming up from looking through the cd's behind me. "No, I'm not." With that I began walking toward the exit and Ian followed behind not trying to interrupt my thoughts.

She was everything I remember every fight, every disagreement, everything with her.

From eating stupid sandwiches and watching Netflix with her,

"Shawn, I'm making lunch. Do you want one slice of cheese or two?" she asked me walking into the living room where I was lying on the couch watching the 100. I was about to say one until I got the idea to say, "I want a piece of you." I was smirking afterward, her jaw dropped, her cheeks flushed, and she yelled my name clearly embarrassed by my statement.

To our stupid arguments,

"Surprise surprise, it's about time, Miss Camila Cabello freaked out on her fans today when she tweeted for them to leave her alone! Do you think that was a smart move for her and her career? Tell us what you think on twitter! And hey why not tag Camila in it too? That's all for your 7pm Teen Celeb Gossip on E! News talk tomorrow!" The host of the talk show spoke.

"Great, I messed up again," she'd mumbled quietly, earning a pissed off look from me. "What did you say on twitter?" I asked my eyes boring into hers, she looked at me with a frown and showed me her phone. She sighed as I read the tweet,

@/CamilaCabello97: Can you guys just give me some privacy? I just want to spend time with my boyfriend and not be late to a meeting. I love you all but... It's annoying to have to shield my face. Give me space? Please? Thanks!😘👌

I took the phone into my hand looking through the comments, after a few minutes I threw her phone to her and put my head in my hands as I sat down across from her on the black wooden stool. "Why'd you become famous Camila? Who helped you get here?" I slightly yelled, or raised my voice. She didn't even bother to answer my question because that's how she was, so I continued my damn rant. "They got you to where you are today, don't forget that!" I yelled, I turned around and grabbed a pencil and a sheet of lined paper and went into the recording booth. I tapped on the mic seeing if it was still on and began singing a new song that was coming off the top of my head from my anger. When I looked up again, she was gone.

We fought so often, it wasn't even funny, the worst one though, the worst one was the one that somebody video taped outside.

It was one of my last days headed to the studio in New York. As I was fixing some things on the cd I wondered as to what Mila was doing as she'd been playing on her phone, I could admit I was jealous. It'd happen all the time, all because she'd dated Austin Mahone and she can date multiple others but she'd chosen me, I'd always thought she'd regret that.

My phone was vibrating in my back pocket as I stood in the small booth singing to myself, so I told the guys to stop for a second and pulled out my phone, calling me was Cameron. Yeah Cameron Dallas, I'd heard about his plans for Magcon re-starting but I didn't want to go, I want to stay with Camila and be with her. But when I answered the phone everything changed, "Hey Cameron what's up dude?" I answered switching off my headphones and leaving the booth going into the studio where Mila and the guys were. "Hey Shawn, I was wondering if I planned some shows that kind of followed Camila's tour would you join us?" I was totally confused at that point, "Tour? Camila doesn't-"