#GirlLove

As someone who has been bullied in the past and struggled with self-esteem I can truly say I know he out affects us women in more damaging ways (not that I mean to take lightly how it affects men too), but it's time for it to stop. Women need to remember how similar we all are and no just focus on the things that make us unique.

All women at some point in their lives will struggle with their self-esteem and how they view themselves compared to other women. Yes, maybe you do need to lose a few pounds or do something new with your hair, but those things should not define who you are as a person. You should do these things only if you want to be healthier or change for yourself. Oh, and putting someone else down does not make you any cooler or better than they are, it just shows how insecure you are.

So to all of you young women out there I want to say one thing. Stop. Stop with the comparing yourself to others (your looks will be different years from now, so who really cares what you look like now?), stop with the cyberbulling (we all know it happens), and start learning to love yourself and respect those around you. The effects of bullying (especially amongst women), are life changing and leave marks that take a long time to heal.

And to the people who bullied me in middle school, I just want to say I forgive you. It's taken time but I can honestly say I forgive how you treated me.

I hope one day all you women out there can say the same to those who hurt you. It's not easy letting go of things that hurt you so much, but I hope you honestly can say that one day if you have or are being/been bullied.
________________________
A/N: A huge shoutout to @spreadthegirllove for issuing this challenge. I want to issue a challenge to everyone who reads this, try this challenge. You can find it on @spreadthegirllove's profile. Spread the love, not the hate. The video is of my celebrity role model, she doesn't put others down but instead spreads love, give it a listen :)Don't forget to comment, vote and tell your friends about this if you liked it. Love you guys ^_^

-CoordinatorIza out