Chapter 7 (Chris Pov)

I wasn't surprised at how the gods and demigods were getting along. We fought two wars for them, lost a lot of our friends and family, and now they show up wanting to 'Make our Relationships Better'.

Honestly Hermes wasn't that bad, he was hilarious and didn't get in our personal space like the other gods and goddesses. Actually I think all the demigods got along with Hermes, Apollo, Poseidon, and Hephaestus.

Hephaestus didn't talk much and tinkered all day, showing his kids how to make different things like automatrons that Wouldn't malfunction... hopefully. Apollo was extremely annoying but not in a ' I'm your father and a God and Should be praised for winning two wars' type of way.

Poseidon was laid back and was really close to Percy and Tyson. It made me a little jealous, but Hermes had way too many kids to have a personal relationship with all of them. He doesn't know a lot of their names but I can tell he's trying. Still you can tell Poseidon is extremely proud of Percy and Tyson. He also shows respect to all the other demigods, even Zues' and Hades kids.

Although the bickering with the three brothers was what I call a 'dangerously funny' situation. Zues was normally the one to start the argument. Mostly he would argue with Hades, he obviously has a lot of things (snarky comments) to say but doesn't get the chance to say them because Hades doesn't go to Olympus unless necessary. I'm guessing Zues is the reason why.

After he would argue with Hades, Poseidon would butt in and say what he thought about the situation. It never ends well but eventually they stop because they are here to spend time with their kids who just stare at them. Thalia and Jason just look over at then while Percy looks offended. Hazel and Nico just try to ignore what's happening and cringe every time a comment is made about them or their cousins.

It's only been a week and we still have three weeks and a month to go. I can only hope the gods don't end up fighting each other or the demigods don't fight their parents.

I get up from my bunk and start for the door when I hear Hermes teaching Connor and Travis a new prank for the Demeter cabin. Demeter is definitely going to be angry. I think Katie and Miranda might be okay with it though it will get Demeter off the subject of wheat for once.

I make my way out of the cabin, hoping Clarisse is outside of her cabin. I don't want to walk in on Ares. He's always in a bad mood and doesn't seem to like dating Clarisse. It could just be that he doesn't like Hermes... I guess I'll never know.

When I walked up to the cabin I didn't see Clarisse, but Frank was outside the cabin looking a little angry. I was surprised, Frank is rarely ever angry. He is a Praetor but he is normally calm and clumsy. Then again (from what I've been told) he doesn't really get along with Mars so I can't really blame him for disliking Ares.

"Frank, Do you know where Clarisse is?" I ask. He looks up "Yes, she went to the pavilion Ares was yelling at campers. She snuck out its kind of hard to tell if she's afraid of him or not." Frank replied. "Not necessarily afraid, she loves being an Ares kid. He can be a bit... Overwhelming?"

Yeah that sounds. Not horrible such as ' No she's not afraid of him, he just encourages his children to run each other through with a spear. Not crazy at all'. "Thanks Frank" with that I left. I walked to the pavilion where I saw Clarisse sharpening he spear.

"Clarisse!" I said sitting next to her. She looked up and smiled. "Hey Chris" She rarely smiles, normally she smirks or glares at people but not me because I'm Special! I realized the sun was setting "Do you want to walk to the pond in the forest?" It was one of our favorite spots in camp.

Actually it was my favorite but Clarisse favorites were the Sword Arena and Lava Wall. She smiled and nodded. We started walking but didn't say much. The little bit that was said was me. Clarisse wasn't talking much...probably because she talks about fight techniques and fights that she won.

We finally got to the pond, in about an hour we knew we had to leave. We talked while the stars came out. I made jokes and Clarisse laughed because I'm hilarious! One of the reasons she loves me is because of my jokes. She's always angry so laughing isn't something she does often.

We just sat in the quiet Forrest until the harpies were about to come out. The time had gone by so fast it was surprising. I walked Clarisse back to her cabin. It was surprisingly quiet meaning Ares had gone to sleep. She knew she had to creep up the steps and not make a lot of noise. Before she started sneaking in the cabin she gave me a kiss.

I walked back to the Hermes cabin, unlike the Ares cabin some of our campers were still awake. Hermes, Travis, and Connor were sitting near the window smirking at me. "Ares Daughter, interesting..." Hermes said. I knew that meant he wanted to play a prank on them. That wouldn't help the Ares cabin like me at all.

I ignored them and went to my bunk, careful not to wake my cabin mates sleeping on the ground clutching their possessions. I laughed silently to myself. I was about to go to sleep when Travis and Connor came up to me " Dad wanted to know if you were going to help us prank the Demeter cabin tomorrow." Connor said smirking.

"Sure, I'll help." I said. It's been a while since I pranked someone. "It's gonna be good!" Travis said. "Dad also wanted us to tell you that tomorrow he has a surprise for the camp." "After we finish pranking the Demeter cabin that is." Connor finished.

"Okay, I wish you two would stop finishing each other's sentences. It's creepy." They laughed and walked to their bunks, stealing a few new campers stuff. I rolled over and drifted to sleep wondering about this surprise Hermes has for us.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I haven't updated in forever Please don't kill me. I'm gonna try and update more but I like updating all of my stories together. This is also the first chapter that I've done paragraphs thanks to theregoesthefandom. The next chapter I'm gonna get up asap. ITS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK!!! Also I was thinking about having another extreme crossover book with other Fandoms, Bandoms, characters from movies/anime. Comment anything you would like in that book.