Chapter Three (Annabeth POV) Day One

I woke up at 6:03 a.m, I hopped out of bed and got dressed in my usual Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. I heard some shuffling where the bunk beds were and I found Malcolm getting ready. " Hey Annabeth what are you doing awake?" He questioned. "I could ask you the same thing." I replied. "I couldn't sleep so I decided to get ready." He answered. "Me too." I replied. "I'm worried why the gods just suddenly want to "bond" with their children they barely even took the time to claim the in the past." I wondered aloud. "I was thinking the same thing. It could be about another prophecy." He suggested. "Maybe but Rachel would have at least informed us if she gave a prophecy." I answered. "True. I'm going to see if Nyssa's awake."he replied. " Okay." I answered. Malcolm left and I cleaned up where I had eaten breakfast. It was ten o'clock by that time. I walked out of the Athena cabin and knocked on Cabin three's door. Percy opened the door in his pajamas with Tyson behind him. "Hey Annabeth!!!" Tyson said. I smiled "Hey Tyson." While Percy went to change Tyson and I Played monopoly. After that we went to breakfast then went to Half-Blood Hill. Their was a bright light so everyone turned away. I saw the Olympians, Hades, and Hecta. Athena came over to me "Hello Annabeth." She greeted me. " Hello Mother." I replied and gave her a small smile. We went to find Mapcolm and found him next to Nyssa who was looking for Hephaestus. He saw Mom and I and walked over. " Hello Mother." He said. "Hello Malcolm." She replied. We all walked back to Canin six with an awkward silence. This was going to be a long couple of weeks.