Chapter Two (Tyson P.O.V) Day One

I woke up early because I just couldn't sleep. I was sooooooo ready to see Daddy!!! I looked at the clock that I made for Percy after the war and it said 5:00. I subtracted with my fingers( Annabeth taught me how) and figured out I had 5 hours until Daddy got here. I frowned. I really wanted to see Daddy again. I got out of my bed a got dressed. I started playing with my scrap metal. I became really crafty since I have been working in the Cyclopes forge. I made a small mechanical Fish Pony and watched it gallop around my work table. Once it stopped I started to wonder why all the other demigods didn't seem happy to be able to see their Parents. It seemed like only Percy and I were okay with seeing the Gods. Eventually all that thinking made me hungry so I went into the kitchen and ate a jar of peanut butter. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!<3 I guess I was loud because I heard Percy wake up and groan. " What time is it?" He came into the kitchen and saw me eating my Peanut Butter. He smiled. " Tyson you must be really excited to see Dad. Huh" Percy asked. I smiled a huge smile and replied " YESSSSSSSHHHHHHH" Percy laughed " well you still have two more hours until he arrives." I frowned. I'll never get to see Daddy. We heard a knock at the door and Percy went to open it while I was following him. When he opened it I saw Annabeth. I love Annabeth more than I love Peanut Butter. I gave her a big hug. She smiled " hey Tyson." She came and sat on Percy's bed and she asked how long we had been up. " I just woke up which reminds me that I have to change" Percy said. Annabeth laughed " Seaweed Brain" she said. " how long have you been up Tyson?" Annabeth asked me. "Since 5 o'clock!!!!" I said. " well since we still have two hours until they get here we might as well play a game" Annabeth said. She went to the closet and we played monopoly until Percy came back from changing then we went to breakfast. Once we ate we all went to the hill to meet up with our friends. Connor and Travis came up to me. " Hey Tyson are you ready to see your Dad?" Travis asked. " YESSS" I replied. Connor laughed and said " Well they'll be here in about two minuets." They left and all of a sudden we saw some bright lights. I turned away. When they died down I looked back and saw Daddy. "DADDYYYY!!!!" I screamed. I ran to him and gave him a hug. He laughed and hugged back " Hello Tyson come with me to help find you're brother Percy." He said. " Okay" I said we found Percy and back to the cabin.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay so I need you guys to comment and leave a message on who's POV you want to see next!!!! I'll do about three more day one's and then I'll go to day two and so on!!! :)))))