She rang him and only had to wait a split second before he picked up.

"Hello who is this?" His voice from the other end asked.

"Alec I never thought i'd be so happy to hear your voice in my whole life," Tamsin spoke quietly as she knew about the vamps super hearing.

"Why what's happened? Are you okay?" There was panic and worry evident in his tone of voice.

"I need help Alec I don't know what to do , i'm in the vampires lair and I don't know what to do."

"What are you doing there?"

"That doesn't matter i'll explain later please just help me."

"It's still daylight try and find an exit and you'll be fine , just stay calm and don't let them bite you."

"Wow such great words of wisdom."

Alec was silent and for a moment Tamsin was worried that he had hung up on her ,"damn it Tammy i'm sorry Clary has just ran off I need to find her."

He hung up before she had the chance to respond.
Once again she came second to Clary - Clary ran away yet she was stuck in a place crawling with hungry vampires that would happily kill her and still that wasn't important enough for someone to help her.

Calling Jace seemed like an okay option now he might at least be able to give her Izzys number.
It was the same with Jace he answered his phone straight away.

"Tammy what's wrong?"

"Has Alec not told you yet?"

"I'm not at the institute i'm visiting the seelies with Izzy."

"I need help."

"Please tell me you're okay."

"I'm stuck in the vampires hideout and I don't know what to do."

"Damn it Tammy what are you doing there?"

"It's a long story but I need help. I need you. Please."

"I'm a bit far away right now why isn't Alec helping you?"

"Clary ran off and he's trying to find her."

"I can't believe he lost her. Did he say where she might be?"

"No not really he hung up."

"Just hang in there for now Tammy I have to go get Clary then we'll try help you."

"Are you serious Jace?"

"She might be in trouble Tammy."

"Oh so i'm not trapped with a load of vampires , one thats claiming to be my mom and has the potential to kill me no thats not important at all."

"Tammy I don't have time for this."

"Of course you don't Jace but hey ya know what if I end up dead then i'll send you a postcard from hell."

She hung up after that ~ she should've seen that coming.
Tammy would've just escaped the way that they had done the last time but since then the vampires had done some redecorating and boarded it all up.

There was a knock on the door before an annoyed looking Raphael entered.

"Oh my gosh Raphael you have to help me escape."

"You should've listened to me," he snapped at her ,"but you are still a mundane and i'd be breaking the accords if Camille was to harm you."

"Camille said I was a Dhampir what does that mean?"

"A dhampir is created from a vampire having intercourse with a human but in your case your father must've been a shadowhunter," Raphael explained.

"Wait so i'm part Vampire and part shadowhunter?" Tammy repeated taking in the new information.

"That's the simple explanation for what you are."

"So I really am Camilles daughter." Tammy sighed.

"Unfortunately for you yes," Raphael said ,"and she's also expecting me to bring you to her now."

"But you're not going to do that are you?" Tammy guessed.

"You're going to  follow me down to the main entrance i'll say we're off to see Camille you fake hit me and make a run for it out the doors whilst it's still daylight so no one will follow you," Raphael explained the plan which Tamsin simply nodded along to.

She stayed close to Raphael on there way down to the entrance , she felt uncomfortable due to all the lustful stares she was getting from the vampires. It was as if she was a baby antelope surrounded by a pride of lions and they all wanted to eat her and she had no where to go.

"Camille wishes to see you now," this was the signal to carry on with the plan.

Tammy moved to Raphaels otherside so she was closer to the door.
"That's not happening," She slapped Raphael across the face catching the attention of more vampires than before and she darted out the door making sure to leave it open so as the sun would filter in and blind them.

She tried to run as fast as she could but in the heels she was wearing the task proved to be difficult.
After a good five minutes of running she stopped to catch her breath. She didn't really know where she was other than somewhere in the streets of downtown Manhattan. She didn't know where to go from here or who to call to help her find her way back home ; everyone was too busy for her.

---------
Authors notes: oooo a double update! I have some questions for you all:
• would you rather she ends up with Jace or Alec?
•I'm thinking about writing another fanfic so do you think thats a good idea? If so you can pick who or what you want it based on.

Hope you liked the chapter feel free to vote and comment :)