Chapter 32

A/N: Anybody ready for the last chapter? Anybody? Okay, I guess not. I'm not ready either. I don't know if you guys would see this as a sad ending or not.

It was already dark out but both of the boys didn't really care. They were home alone for the most part because their parents had gone out to eat. Hiccup and Jack didn't really want to go with them. What they really wanted to do was spend time with each other but alone and lost in their own little world.

They laid down on the bed as their hands were intertwined. Jack couldn't really scratch the slight feeling of emptiness in his chest. He knew why it was there and it was there because he doesn't want to leave his own boyfriend behind. He doesn't want to leave someone who he would do anything for and knowing he had to leave with no choice, broke his heart.

Without saying anything, he pulled Hiccup close. It took Hiccup by surprise but he immediately smiled up at his boyfriend. "I love you." He said softly.

Jack smiled softly at him before he kissed his forehead. "I love you too, Hiccup." He slowly let go of Hiccup's hand before he wrapped his arms around his waist.

Hiccup couldn't deny how fast his heart was beating and how happy he was to be this close with Jack again but.. There was something else Hiccup really wanted again before Jack had to leave. "Babe?" Hiccup said softly.

"Hm? What is it?" Jack smiled as he rubbed Hiccup's back, looking down at him curious.

"I.. I want to be yours again before you leave." Hiccup said as he looked up into Jack's eyes, getting lost in them already.

The smile on Jack's face slowly faded as he looked at his boyfriend. "You what? A-Are you sure you want to?" A blush appeared on Jack's face but it was hard to see with it being dark in the room.

He watched as Hiccup reached over him and turned in the lamp sitting in his nightstand. "Now it's not so dark and I'm very sure I want to." Hiccup smiled softly as he sat up, watching as Jack sat up after him.

It didn't take long for Jack to become worried. The last time they did this was when Hiccup's parents were at work and he knew well they didn't come home until it was late but since Hiccup's parents and his own dad were out eating, they could come home at any minute. "What if they come home earlier than expected?"

Hiccup chuckled softly, him thinking Jack was cute acting the way he was now. "Hey, calm down." He slowly sat down on Jack's lap. "I don't care if they do, I'll let them listen. My bedroom door is locked anyways."

Jack looked at him, finally realizing what Hiccup did. "You planned this out, didn't you?" He watched as Hiccup laughed.

"Well, I didn't know they would go out to eat but for the most part, I did plan this part out." He smirked at him.

"You're naughty, Hiccup Haddock." Jack smirked as he grabbed the bottom of Hiccup's shirt and started to pull it up.

Hiccup lifted his arms up so Jack could get his t-shirt off. "Only for you." Hiccup whispered to him and took his shirt slowly from Jack's hands before he just threw the shirt wherever.

Jack chuckled softly as he looked at his boyfriend's lips before he ran his thumb over his lips. "I will never get tired of seeing you like this and I'll never get tired of loving you, Hiccup."

Hiccup smiled at his boyfriend. "You seem very sure about it Jack." He looked into his eyes.

Jack looked at Hiccup before he leaned him and pecked him on the lips. "Of course I am. I really do love you, Hiccup."

Hiccup couldn't stop the smile forming on his face. He was always so happy when he was with him. Jack nor Hiccup could never deny how fast their heart started to beat when they were near each other. "I love you too, Jack." Hiccup smiled as he connected his lips with his and as he did, Jack wrapped his arms around him and fell back on the bed bringing Hiccup with him.